Are pumpers ever into AVERAGE guys ?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by B_theOtherJJ, Jan 20, 2008.

1. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

Speaking as an Average gay guy who had a lover for 22 yrs who was a pumper, I wanted to know as a general rule, are pumpers ever attracted to guys that DONT pump or have huge cocks. My lover was an average guy when we met, and over the yrs he got into pumping and got quite BIG. I developed a fetish for being with HUGE pumpers and after he died 7 yrs ago, I was left thinking "how do I meet another pumper". I went to pumper events in Palm Springs, but generally pumpers were into pumpers, and although they were very cordial to me, they werent interested in my Average cock. I have tried post in the message boards here to meet pumpers, I am in NYC, but not a single hit....

Am I wasting my time ??? or are there pumpers out there they enjoy showing off and being worshipped by an average Mortal guy ?

Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys . - Alyn

2. B_CBTallthetime

B_CBTallthetime New Member

How big did you dude get jjkrk? Was it dramatic?

I'm sure it's not mandatory for the big guys to have a fellow big guy - u will find it!

3. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

Massachusetts,The most corrupt of the 57 states.
    I'm just curious,why didn't you get into pumping with him? If you're happy with the way you are,good for you!
    I'm into other pumpers because it's something that we can do together.To me,it's very hot,I'm also into huge cocks,sorry just my preference.
    I hope you find what you're looking for.

4. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    I guess I don't NEED a guy that pumps. If he does, cool, if not, no big deal.

For a LTR, I need more than just what happens in the bedroom.

5. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

I did try it Mr Ed, but it just wasnt my thing. Too much time for too little permanant results. Guess I just dont have patience. His most dramatic results came from saline, but again that wasnt permanant. That and silicone both scared me.... I am happy with myslef, but like you, I like what I like too. Pumpers are my thing. Guess I just need Patience? Hopefully there is a pumper in NYC that is lkg for a hot, inshape guy to worship his creation...

6. Chymmylt

Chymmylt New Member

Everybody has differnt things they're into - I'm sure you'll find a pumper that doesn't care if you pump. That's the great thing about NYC - with a bit of persistance, you can find anything. My suggestion would be to post in pumper forums, maybe put an ad up on craigslist - "browse" at sex shops that have pumping supplies etc.

Good luck! :)

7. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

Massachusetts,The most corrupt of the 57 states.
    Well good luck in your search,I know someone will be happy with a nice guy like you.

8. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

i APPRECIATE ALL THE ADVICE AND KIND WORDS OF SUPPORT FROM YOU GUYS. Good to know there are some people that READ, Listen and participate in these Forums... Alyn - NYC

Draft saved Draft deleted