Are Rivas_Boricua4Ever and alienwarez the same person?

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Hey, JasonDawg, while we're talking .... How is it that you feel comfortable putting such graphic pictures of yourself on your profile? I'm not passing judgment at all. Just wondering. Are you not concerned about privacy or ... I don't know. I've read some of your posts and you seem to be a very social person who gets around. Couldn't there be repercussions?

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No henry I dont have those kind of concerns. I mean its just me. Im not famous nor do I have dreams of becoming famous. If somebody told me they saw a naked picture of me online Id ask them if they liked it. Its a penis website, not like I posted them on church chat, lol. Does that make sense?

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
No henry I dont have those kind of concerns. I mean its just me. Im not famous nor do I have dreams of becoming famous. If somebody told me they saw a naked picture of me online Id ask them if they liked it. Its a penis website, not like I posted them on church chat, lol. Does that make sense?

You're not concerned about, I don't know, job repercussions or something? :confused:

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Oh. I sort of figured something like that if you are from Beverly Hills. Do you think it's easier or more difficult being gay in an affluent area? My thoughts are that it must be easier. Then again, most likely everything is easier if you have a trust fund and live in Beverly Hills. At any rate, be careful. You're a cute little guy.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Kiss them goodbye Henry!

Why? What do you mean?

Violation of TOS. Multiple accounts!
Not necessarily. If Rivas notified the Mods that he was "starting anew", as Alien, it could explain why the Alien account was only created about a week ago, and the Rivas account hasn't been logged in for 5 days. Now, if Rivas IS starting anew, his cover has been blown. He should've deleted his old gallery, so that there was no obvious connection to be made between the two accounts, instead of leaving the old pix up, starting a new account, and then using pix that are clearly the same in the new account as well, thus easily establish the connection. However, this "starting anew" scenario is purely speculation, when he could, in fact, simply be a "multi". Although, the "anew" situation has been done several times before, so it's still entirely possible.