Are short nylon shorts out?

Niss87Maxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not as accepted out in public any longer, but hang on to them and wear them around your house or just indoor shorts. I still have mine and that is what I do. I loved wearing them out in public in the early nineties they were so comfortable. I do the same with my spandex shorts. I would not wear them out in public, maybe under longer shorts but not by themselves anymore.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
who cares... I hate long shorts. The only good long shorts is cut off sweats and no undies. I have two pair of bike shorts that I like to wear to the gym on occation. I get lots of looks but no one has said anything negative to me. LOTS of compliments tho. I think most people are afraid to say anything in fear of being beat down or the fact if they do say something...it means they are looking at my junk. :) I do agree tho...spandex is a right...not a privilege. I work out enough...I've earned that right. *and I look damn good in them.* :) hahaha

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tom Selleck recently observed that today's shorts are actually shortened pajama pants. He further expressed his astonishment that prison uniforms have become the standard clothing of American men. I agree.

Beelzebub

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You wanna wear short nylon shorts then be prepared to be compared to Richard Simmons? I have a bunch of newer Nike, Reebok, Addidas nylon shorts that are a nice reasonable, fashionable length. They are very light weight and comfortable, better yet nobody calls me Freddie Mercury, Magnum PI or Richard Simmons. Sorry for the old references for you younger guys, been a while since those things were in fashion?

BillnotWill

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Reactions: CraigS41