Are 'Size Queens' considered a Slut?

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Does anyone know the difference between a slut and bitch. A slut fucks everyone. A bitch fucks everyone but you.

But seriously, I have to agree with the poster who said "slut" is an antiquated term. My latest ex and my current gf have had at least three times as many partners as I have had. I don't consider them sluts. They have just had more opportunity than I, for various reasons. When I look back on my life there were probably only about three women I have been with who have had less partners than I. My first gf in HS (I think). She got married at 22, and I think she has been faithful to her husband. A women I dated in upstate NY, who had two kids. She didn't sleep with many guys because she did not want to set a bad example for kids. And another girl that I dated for ten years. She was really picky.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
those are basically my thoughts on the subject, but you left one detail out - if a woman screws guys just because she thinks they have big cocks and she wants to find out, she's a slut. but just liking big penises doesnt make her a slut at all, so dont worry about it.

I disagree. I don't think a person (note I said person, because the term "size queen" was originally exclusive to homosexuals and the same rules apply, so-to-speak) being selective of his or her partners for their endowments makes he or she a slut.

I think that a slut is a person who is addicted to wanton promiscuity and is not discriminating of who or how many they sleep with.

And when I say wanton promiscuity, I mean reckless, no protection, no regard for anyone including his or her well-being, and maybe only a singular motive that never gets fulfilled. Essentially, outwardly sociopathic tendencies.

My current gf used to be like that, going through guys like toilet paper, and with little standard to adhere to (note, that's no comment on me :p). She caught herself though, and with my acceptance of her past and reinforcement of her well-being, she's matured and she's a good girl (sort-of) now. She doesn't regret the slut-like behaviors she exhibited in the past, because they taught her lessons and gave her experiences to regroup and learn from. And I think she's stronger from it, actually.

However, there are people who are truly sluts. It's a symptom of a personality disorder, often linked to self-esteem issues, and very rarely, just plain 'ole antisocial behavioral disorders.

Promiscuity does not equal slut. Reckless promiscuity does.

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think that a slut is a person who is addicted to wanton promiscuity and is not discriminating of who or how many they sleep with.

No, I think that would be the definition of a nympho. A slut describes someone who sleeps around, but should be used like nigger to describe someone who is black -- only if it is meant to be mean and offensive, i think

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, I think that would be the definition of a nympho. A slut describes someone who sleeps around, but should be used like nigger to describe someone who is black -- only if it is meant to be mean and offensive, i think

That is clinically a nymphomaniac, but words like slut are tossed around so freely with little bearing that I figured it would make more sense to give it the extreme denotation. Since slut is mainly a term of degradation, and a fittingly ugly-sounding word, perhaps it is indeed subjective to a particular situation and person, rather than a denoted constant. Hm, point taken.