Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Inspired by some of the replies on the sizequeen-thread in the relationships section, I'd like to know if you think whether sizequeens are superficial or not. If your answer is yes, why do you think so? If your answer is no, why not?

I see two different kinds of sizequeens: the ones that prefer a bigger size and the ones that need a bigger size to enjoy or to be able to feel penetration.

Are those who need a bigger size to enjoy sex as superficial as those who think it's just a nice side-issue?

What do you think?

Reactions: sunny89

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lets turn it around. A guy will only go out with a girl with a tight pussy. Is he superficial? Or does that depend on it being because he likes tight pussy, or he NEEDS tight pussy to get off. See how you feel about those kinds of men and there is your answer.

I personally think love comes before all else, and then good sex will follow. IF we are talking about pure sex partners, no love, then yeah sure go with your sexual preferences. But not when it comes to love.

Reactions: MrHappy311

devron

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Of course they are. Just like all women who don't want to date me are lesbians who hate men...and...and... they smell anyway! And what's up with that hair, she just crawl out of bed or what?

People like what they like and sometimes people's likes are incompatible.

Reactions: ShipOfFools

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Inspired by some of the replies on the sizequeen-thread in the relationships section, I'd like to know if you think whether sizequeens are superficial or not. If your answer is yes, why do you think so? If your answer is no, why not?

I see two different kinds of sizequeens: the ones that prefer a bigger size and the ones that need a bigger size to enjoy or to be able to feel penetration.

Are those who need a bigger size to enjoy sex as superficial as those who think it's just a nice side-issue?
What do you think?
The ones who think it's just a nice side dish are to me more superficial. I don't see how a physical need can be classified as superficial. :confused:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't see either the need or the preference as being superficial.

It only becomes a superficial trait if it's the only criteria a decision is based on.

The same way a woman who dated a man she wasn't otherwise attracted to because he had money, or a woman who dated a pretty man though she felt he lacked personality or intelligence would be considered superficial, a woman who dated a man solely for his penis size could be labeled the same.

However much importance a sizequeen might place on size, if she's willing and able to walk away if other factors don't mesh then I don't feel she should be considered superficial at all.

DamselDee

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've found that many men, majority of men even, find it hard to understand that having a great relationship or emotional bond with our lover is a huge component for us to have fantastic sex with a man. For many of us who like or even love big well hung men the size of their dick is an added bonus, not the single most important criteria for great sex. It's just the way women are wired differently than men. Women typically first respond more to men with whom they connect on a less physical level, and men respond more to women they connect with on a more physical level at first.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get the most sexual pleasure from a man with a larger penis with my preference being 7-8 length and 6-6.5 girth. I'm OK with dating a man that has less than that and would not dump a really great guy because of him having an average sized penis, but I admit that I worry that I might not be satisfied if someone I cared for were under 5 inches.

B_BigBentTree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

The ones who think it's just a nice side dish are to me more superficial. I don't see how a physical need can be classified as superficial. :confused:

Here's how:
I need to feel huge natural breasts on a size 0 gorgeous model body.

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've found that many men, majority of men even, find it hard to understand that having a great relationship or emotional bond with our lover is a huge component for us to have fantastic sex with a man. For many of us who like or even love big well hung men the size of their dick is an added bonus, not the single most important criteria for great sex. It's just the way women are wired differently than men. Women typically first respond more to men with whom they connect on a less physical level, and men respond more to women they connect with on a more physical level at first.

Speaking of superficial may I be the 1000th to say "Please to meet boob". :eek:

Great shape you are in. My Magnum XL hat off to you

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a preference -- like body-shape, hair color, skin-shade, personality, etc. I guess it's a superficial preference in the sense it concerns a feature on the surface of the body:rolleyes:

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think the sizequeen part is not the superficial aspect....it is what they
think is in the size that is superficial.

some women and men honestly feel a man with a bigger dick
is "more of a REAL man" than a guy with a 6 incher.

that to me is superficial.
however,a woman who's pussy dilates to a 2inch diameter
NEEDS the bigger dick to feel something.
this is not superficial but natural selection.:smile:

B_Just Joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a preference -- like body-shape, hair color, skin-shade, personality, etc. I guess it's a superficial preference in the sense it concerns a feature on the surface of the body:rolleyes:

I heartily agree. and i respect that as well. most size queens ive met have been fiery strong willed women. so hot. lol

Average size guy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think so. I do love sizequeens though. I have been with a few of them...most of the time only once but thats not the point. lol. I agree, it is no different that a guy wanting a blonde hair blue eyed girl or a girl with a certain ass or boob type.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
By definition, a "size queen" has to be superficial. That's not the question, though. Are "size queens" bad? I say, no. Physical preference is superficial. Some things in life are. I won't have sex with a fat woman. Same type of thing.

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thank you all for your responses.

I didn't start the thread because I'm puzzled, I know why I am glad I've found a wonderful person with a big penis.

It did bother me to read that sizequeens were called superficial. No Strings was right, I took that as a bad thing. In my experience I'm incompatible with smaller guys. I never knew why sex was that miserable until I ran into my husband. I then found out sex in itself didn't have to be miserable, it could actually be great.

At this point in my life, knowing that I need a bigger penis to enjoy a satisfying sex life, I would add it as a criteria to my imaginary checklist in case I would have to find a new partner.

There's nothing superficial to that imo, for it's not the only thing I'd be looking for in a guy. It's not just a preference I can do without. Okay, I'll survive without, but it will be more enduring the situation than enjoying the situation.

I think it's comparable to a guy with a big penis who's not compatible with a girl who's got a very tight vagina (as in: not able to penetrate her). I don't think it's superficial if that guy would add a wider vagina to his imaginary checklist when he's in search for a partner, knowing that he would never be able to enjoy penetration with a girl who's got a vagina that's too tight for his size.

Would all guys who stated that sizequeens are superficial choose a partner with a vagina that's too tight to penetrate? I don't think so.

Reactions: HorsemanUK

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
question: are size queens superficial?
answer: only if she thinks your cock is too small. *giggle*

no more superficial than any other variable of attraction. the man behind the penis seems to be most important factor. until the penis evolves into a ambulatory lifeform no longer dependent on a host body, on that very awkward day people can truly claim to be size queens.

ML