Are sizequeens superficial?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you all for your responses.

I didn't start the thread because I'm puzzled, I know why I am glad I've found a wonderful person with a big penis.

It did bother me to read that sizequeens were called superficial. No Strings was right, I took that as a bad thing. In my experience I'm incompatible with smaller guys. I never knew why sex was that miserable until I ran into my husband. I then found out sex in itself didn't have to be miserable, it could actually be great.

At this point in my life, knowing that I need a bigger penis to enjoy a satisfying sex life, I would add it as a criteria to my imaginary checklist in case I would have to find a new partner.

There's nothing superficial to that imo, for it's not the only thing I'd be looking for in a guy. It's not just a preference I can do without. Okay, I'll survive without, but it will be more enduring the situation than enjoying the situation.

I think it's comparable to a guy with a big penis who's not compatible with a girl who's got a very tight vagina (as in: not able to penetrate her). I don't think it's superficial if that guy would add a wider vagina to his imaginary checklist when he's in search for a partner, knowing that he would never be able to enjoy penetration with a girl who's got a vagina that's too tight for his size.

Would all guys who stated that sizequeens are superficial choose a partner with a vagina that's too tight to penetrate? I don't think so.

Exactly!!!

Thing is, I've been told that I'm tight, yet I have a physical need for a larger guy, and it has been substantiated several times. I've been with guys of varying sizes and I know this for a fact. Plus I've never actually had a problem with anyone being able to penetrate. Sometimes we had to get me a bit more aroused (if the guy was very thick) but once I was, no problem.

I also have different criteria for love than for my sexual fantasy. I want to satisfy a particular fantasy of mine, but even for love I would want someone who I'd be sexually compatible with and that would mean that he is on the larger side, among other things.

I've called this "fantasy level" and "reality level". So far all the big guys I've been with have been "reality level" (although I think one may have been approaching "fantasy level"). Fantasy level is HUGE. Reality level is big but I've been able to find guys who fit this level. And while for the fantasy, of course I'm looking for "fantasy level", for love I'm looking for a lot of other things plus at least "reality level".

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know I think they are superficial if they only consider that. If a woman's only consideration is the size of a penis, and if a guy doesn't meet that, then they will never date them, then they are superficial. Most women would call me superficial if I said that I would only date women with E cup breasts or bigger.

There are other factors to consider, but since I am not a woman, I can not take them into consideration.

Bookfreak21

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a preference -- like body-shape, hair color, skin-shade, personality, etc. I guess it's a superficial preference in the sense it concerns a feature on the surface of the body:rolleyes:

Not uh, its different than body-shape or hair color, the penis is going into the soft tissues of the female, you can FEEL the difference, not like that at all

RoughPoint

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe we need to establish some terms here. "Size-queen" to me is someone who likes me only for my size, not just a woman who enjoys it.

What do you think of the following, shallow or something else? One of my first major relationships in high school was with a girl who targeted me for the way I looked in jeans. (It was the 70s; tight was in.) I didn't even know who she was, and she got a mutual friend to hook us up. We were together for over a year. We had nothing in common. I'm not even sure we ever liked each other. We didn't share any interests or many friends. About the only thing we did together was have sex. (And being a beginner, I wasn't very good, which she regularly let me know. She would sometimes say something about God wasting his endowments on me.) Didn't matter, she was crazy for my dick, not me, just my dick. She screwed up my head for a while because at that age I thought that was supposed to be a good thing, and it wasn't.

A year or two after we broke up, we ran into each other and decided to get together for dinner. It was good to see her, but dinner only convinced me of the time I had wasted being with her for so long (not that I didn't cheat, and I'm sure she did, too). Still, after dinner when I was driving her home, she kicked into high gear. I politely turned her down, but WTF?!?

Don't get me wrong. I'm delighted when a woman likes me and my body parts, and this story represents the most extreme case I can recall, but I don't generally look back on this experience as positive, and I think the woman in question was at best shallow and at worst just totally self-absorbed.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yes, they are, and i think they should feel bad about themselves. they see men as walking dildos, yah? but god forbid if a guy is a huge tit monster around them. some of them go apeshit.

i just think it's sad that peoples will only go after someone depending on the size of a dick or tits

Nala

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe we need to establish some terms here. "Size-queen" to me is someone who likes me only for my size, not just a woman who enjoys it.

You're right. So what would be a better term for someone who's in need for a bigger size?

What do you think of the following, shallow or something else? *snip*

I think that girl is shallow, for the only thing she's after is your size, not you.

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Are sizequeens superficial?

We all know (from beauty pageants) that it's r e a l l y the beauty inside the person that matters, right :smile:

For some, it's the anticipation of the beauty entering inside that matters :smile:

Just because one likes chocolate doesn't mean one cannot be smart as a razor or funny or emphatic or soulful :smile::tongue:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
yes, they are, and i think they should feel bad about themselves. they see men as walking dildos, yah?

Do "they"?
Have you asked them? All of them?
Do you know what every single sizequeen feels?
Do you know how every single sizequeen feels?
Do you know their motives? All of them? For everyone?
Do you know all, or any, of every single individual sizequeen's physical and/or emotional reasons?

Nah people like what they like. Some guys like pretty girls, some guys like really freaky girls. some guys like skinny girls and some guys like the bigger girls. Hence, some girls like the big ones. Such is life.

Reactions: find83

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm a size king when it comes to tits so I guess I'm superficial as well as shallow. However the woman has to have other physical traits that attract me also. I realize this makes me sound even more shallow.

Am i superficial for liking BIG tits? Its just a preference..like large thick cock..shouldnt a woman be allowed choice?

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Inspired by some of the replies on the sizequeen-thread in the relationships section, I'd like to know if you think whether sizequeens are superficial or not. If your answer is yes, why do you think so? If your answer is no, why not?

I see two different kinds of sizequeens: the ones that prefer a bigger size and the ones that need a bigger size to enjoy or to be able to feel penetration.

Are those who need a bigger size to enjoy sex as superficial as those who think it's just a nice side-issue?

What do you think?

I don't believe size Queens are superficial. Perhaps I'm bias because size Queens are my most compatible partners. Although the way I see it is, size is a preference and its really no different from someone saying 'my type is big boobs' or 'I really like a big ass' etc.

Whether it's because they physically need a bigger penis or they just find them a turn on, really doesn't matter everyone is entitled to their sexual preferences. Arguably we are all superficial in some way because we all have a 'type', deal breakers etc. You can't get away from the fact that we arnt all compatible with each other.

Personally id say a gold digger is far more superficial than a size queen.

Reactions: Bigthick7in

They are not superficial. They are expressing what they enjoy and their preferences.

Reactions: BigBen

Lee_M

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yep, but so what!
Like every other aspect of life, its only stating your requirements.

You get a job, you ask for ?? wage
You buy a house, you need ?? number of rooms
You buy a car, you need ?? seats or doors
You have a sex life, you need a ?? sized cock

It doesn't mean you are saying a smaller cock is bad or wrong, it just isn't right for you (ie: the size queen) personally.

Reactions: BigBen