Are small women always tighter?

I met this wonderful women and she is 5'4ft and things are going great but im afraid I won't be able to fit my dick inside of her. I've never measured my dick but I have problems putting on the LARGE lifestyle condoms while regular magnums fit perfectly. I don't think my dick is HUGE but every girl I've been with has commented on it. I wouldn't dare bringing the subject up with her because we're just being friendly right now but I don't want to lose time courting her if I can't even get good sex because she's too tight. Any advice?

Bill UK

Just Browsing
Media
I'm loathe to call you a muppet, so I won't, but for goodness sake kid......get real!

Until you investigate you have no idea....she might be able to swallow you up like a sausage hurled into a dustbin!

The only thing I can say on this subject is I generally feel women who have given birth tend to be able to take a large dick a little easier.

Not always, but generally.....anyone else agree/disagree.

8.75 x 7.5

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
case_sensitive said:
I met this wonderful women and she is 5'4ft and things are going great but im afraid I won't be able to fit my dick inside of her. I've never measured my dick but I have problems putting on the LARGE lifestyle condoms while regular magnums fit perfectly. I don't think my dick is HUGE but every girl I've been with has commented on it. I wouldn't dare bringing the subject up with her because we're just being friendly right now but I don't want to lose time courting her if I can't even get good sex because she's too tight. Any advice?

No - just like breasts and penises, women's vagina's come in different shapes and sizes.

When you get to the point of doing the 'dirty deed', take your time. She might surprise you, jump right on and take you on the ride of your life. Or, she might be intimidated. In that case, go slow because the more foreplay and stimluation she gets, the easier she'll be able to take it. Then while in the throes of ecstacy, be mindful of how hard and deep you push. Otherwise, enjoy!

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
case_sensitive said:

I'd try it and see. By the way, being tight doesn't always mean they can't take a larger one. One thing I will say about my ex, she had a super tightand wonderfully textured pussy. She easily stretched to take me without losing and tautness or control. It was a dynamite combination.

Mr.Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are definitely small women who can take a large penis. Just wait and see what happens when you have sex. I learned the hard way that you can cause a lot of pain if you are not careful. Since you say you care about her, I'm sure you don't want to hurt her so go slow at first. Start with the tip first and slowly work it in. Be patient, she will appreciate it.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
well, pursue it like a normal relationship. and if the size of her vaginal orifice is that much of a problem - cut your penis in half.

hungluso

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
That is like saying big women are loose and like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.
One of the tightest pussies I ever penetrated belonged to a girl what was 5'9" and some F-cup tits.

Nothing to the myth.

Its like that black vs white thing in the other thread... get real.

Pappy

Media
It was my experience, when living the lie, that small/petite women could take me easier than a woman with a little meat on her bones. None ever took all of me but the smaller ones could take more than the more averaged sized women.

Alecia19

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wouldn't say all small woman are always tighter. Wouldn't it vary per indidvidual? I know not all short men don't have small penis' so why would it be different for girls.

BIG_DAVE

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
spl1011 said:
That is like saying big women are loose and like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.
One of the tightest pussies I ever penetrated belonged to a girl what was 5'9" and some F-cup tits.

Nothing to the myth.

Its like that black vs white thing in the other thread... get real.

that is so true i've fucked tall women about 6 ft and i've been there for ages trying to push it in and then i've been with 5'2 women where my cock just seem to dissapear into them! i would say though the younger a woman is when she loses her virginity does have a lot to do with how much che can take, also how big the cocks are when she's young and having sex have something to do with it as well.

But that's just my findings i could be way off the mark.

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i only date petite women and let me tell you they can take the biggest things you can put in them i had a few bigger ladies that were crazy tight and i only have a 5"1/4 so thats my 2 cents

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yes, petite women are always tigher. :rolleyes:
Just so happens that some of us are tighther than others :wink: . Grrrrrr!

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

tonyhotfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
her body size has nothing to do with how tight she is down there. I have had small women that were loose and bigger girls that were tight.