are smaller men intimidated by the size of your toys?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ever had that?
a guy feeling like he couldn't compete with 8" of battery powered wang?

i wonder how common it is for men to feel that way...

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I make sure to only buy vibrators and dildo't that are smaller than or equal to my girth, half of them are longer than my 6.5", but I don't have a problem with that. We are hoping that someday she will be able to build up to the biggest girth dildo that she has because that is my size, 6.25". She has never bought a vibrator on her own, however the first one we ever bought came from an adult store in Missoula, Montana in the late '70's where she picked one out, and being her first it was her favorite until it died many years later, it was about 4" in girth.

RadioRandy

Just Browsing
Media
I personally have never been really intimidated...I mean, that's like being intimidated by the fact that he uses a really tight grip while masturbating.

That's just my couple of pennies though. Personally? I'm not exactly Captain Enormous, but I'm pretty comfortable in just about any situation.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
Well if they did I`d be right on hand to offer reassurance.

They are after all just that, toys! Although they have their uses they don`t make up for the real thing!

menmymonster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NO sense in being intimidated by a toy. You can make toys as big as you want. Makes no sense to think you can compete with that, or that it has the same purpose.

good point.. i tend to agree with this as i have seen dildos which put me to shame and i am quite large

Make'nItLong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I bought my wife a large Doc Johnson "realistic" dildo (8"x6" - which is bigger than me) as a gift for all that she does for me. Before this she was not a "size queen" but now she likes to use it as part of our regular routine. She has even named it.

bexxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I have a few rather large ones and my current boyfriend when we first met was a bit astounded. He started to go on about me having large cocks in the past and do I now need something so big to satisfy me etc. I think he was intimidated by them. After a while he got used to it and now doesn't mind me using them, but he doesn't get particularly excited by using them on me so normally they're used solo when he is not around.
just thought I'd add he doesn't mind me using them on him! Double standards wouldn't you say?!
The best reaction to one of them was when I split up from my boyfriend and went a bit mad and got drunk and ended up going back to my place with a young lad of 19. He had never even seen a sex toy before and thought mine were absolutely massive!!! He didn't care they were much bigger than he was and was absolutely loving it, so much enthusiasm:smile: He was so horny , as was I, and he fucked me so hard with one of them I can't remember how many times I came! He wasn't exactly gentle with it, ramming it into me as fast and hard as he could which I love:smile: I was a bit sore for days afterwards, but that's a nice feeling. Christ I'm getting wet just thinking about it:redface::smile: