are some positions harder for you to last than others?

D_Alfredo Hites

Account Disabled
Media
When a girl is lying flat, face down and I'm on top I can't handle it. I usually come so fast in this position.

I'm wondering if its a mental thing and I just get super-turned on cuz its her favorite and she moans more... or its its something to do with that position in general.

Anyyyyyyywho, do any of you guys have a position where you just lose it?
Anyone ever overcame it?

probably both...i love when my girl orgasms and cums on my dick. such a great feeling. makes you feel like your top dog. then they get all giddy and you can fuck them in ANY position you want after that. I usually prefer to flip her over so she's laying down and stick my dick in from behind. i grip her nice little bubble butt and pretty much tear it up. she loves it.

she has never had an orgasm in this position or traditional doggy and i wish she would. from my experience, most women don't orgasm in this position and prefer the more intimate ones like missionary or on top, and im fine with that!

D_Alfredo Hites

Account Disabled
Media
When I'm slammin' it to a guy or girl doggy style, it's game over in 10 mins max.:cool:

hell yeah...i loooove doggy. i love seeing my dick go deep in her pussy or ass. i love the raw animalistic aspect. i love the power and fucking with her just enough so she remembers who is the boss. lol...GREAT way to get your girl to do shit for you she is usually hesitant to do. fuck the shit out of her and she's pretty much your bitch for awhile, until she forgets. then you have to show her again.

from my personal experience, it seems girls want two forms of sex depending on their mood. sometimes they want the slower love-making and other times they want you to fuck them sooo hard they walk bow-legged the next day. i prefer the latter, lol, but comply with both methods. guys, if you can accomplish this, you will be able to keep most women.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I come fastest in missonary position, because I am in control of the penetration depth and I get over stimulated. It is not only mental, because missionary is not even my favourite position: pilediver and her on a table with my standing, her legs on my shoulders are.

It takes longer in all other positions, especially the one with her riding me and the one sitting.