Are straight men envious of gay men?

mmjr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didnt realise this site had a gay orientation, in fact I thought I've seen quite a bit of hetero discussion and links on the posts. Gay men may be disappointed to know that most hetero men hardly give them a thought and have no objection to their struggles to reach equality. However, I think most hetero men would also agree that we are a bit tired of gay's constant attention seeking and desire for more than equal status, legally or morally. Many gay men, going back to at least the Greeks, think of themselves as more intelligent, sensitive and the lives they lead to be of superior quality. To that, most of us would yawn. Just live, love who you want, and stop carrying a chip on your shoulder.

piratebulldog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I didnt realise this site had a gay orientation, in fact I thought I've seen quite a bit of hetero discussion and links on the posts. Gay men may be disappointed to know that most hetero men hardly give them a thought and have no objection to their struggles to reach equality. However, I think most hetero men would also agree that we are a bit tired of gay's constant attention seeking and desire for more than equal status, legally or morally. Many gay men, going back to at least the Greeks, think of themselves as more intelligent, sensitive and the lives they lead to be of superior quality. To that, most of us would yawn. Just live, love who you want, and stop carrying a chip on your shoulder.

I am stunned. This man has been on this site for how long? He did not know it had a gay orientation? Hmmm...The site is diverse but any glancing at posts, threads, chat room or wherever there is definitely a gay orientation. I don't recall any gay man or woman asking for MORE than legal status. Yeah, equality would be fine.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gay men may be disappointed to know that most hetero men hardly give them a thought

Actually, a lot of hetero men constantly "check" themselves to make sure that they don't look the least bit stereotypically gay, that they don't act the least bit stereotypically gay, that they don't have any stereotypically gay interests, etc. This ongoing effort to avoid perceived others' observations of the slightest hint of non-heterosexuality is, in a sense, thinking about gay men quite regularly.

D_Harry_Scholnga

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wife or feminine male partner. One in the same. Same bitchiness, same stress level. Capable of withholding sex to get what they want. No difference whatsoever, so no reason to be jealous.

D

deleted730192

I've got a tomboy girlfriend and a vasectomy - best of both worlds. :)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm surprised my wife hasn't piped in already. She'll be turning those figures around for you, I promise. I'm definitely not a once-a-monther, but she's certainly on a more aggressive schedule than me.

Except for the whole sex with a man thing I could probably be content with a gay lifestyle. We have quite a few gay friends/couples that we socialize with quite often. Jay is quite flaming and told me on more than one occasion that I could be very gay with my preferences for the finer things. I asked if he ever mistook me for being gay and he said never. For one, my wife was too "over the top" to be an effective beard. I almost peed myself laughing at that.

I'm not really envious of anyone, but I have respect for gays and lesbians and while I cannot empathize with their plight in trying to lead their lives normally I certainly support them in their efforts.

LOL! He's right! I think I have a much greater sexual appetite than Cap, but he does his best to keep up!

Darling, you're nowhere near gay, trust me. If you were you would probably know how to keep your bathroom counter clean, clean up as you cook and replace the toilet paper THE RIGHT WAY!

I'm glad you think you like the finer things, but without me around the house would smell much, much worse. Trust me.

sumbodii

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...Darling, you're nowhere near gay, trust me. If you were you would probably know how to keep your bathroom counter clean, clean up as you cook and replace the toilet paper THE RIGHT WAY!

Not all gay people are clean freaks. I knew a gay guy whose room was about as clean as mine, which isn't very.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not all gay people are clean freaks. I knew a gay guy whose room was about as clean as mine, which isn't very.

Sorry for stereotyping, but my friends are completely and obsessively fastidious in their appearance and surroundings. As an interior designer the majority of my male co-workers are gay, and they are the ones putting the final touches - not me.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In conversation with many of my straight male friends it would seem that straight men think gay men have a lot more sex, more disposable income, much more freedom to pick and choose what they do with their spare time.
Do you as a straight man agree? As a gay man do you agree?

Yes, 100% agree with you.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Well you come off as a dousche...and quite simple :smile:

Straight men have three holes to choose from. Gay men only have two. Straight guys 3, gay guys 2. We win, we win, we win.:biggrin1:

aaahhhh there may technically be three, but for all intense and purposes women for the most part (from what I've heard) give you your pick between TWO holes HAHAHAHAH :tongue:

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why would a straight man be jealous of a group who is uh not completely accepted into society yet?

Honestly it's a very complex concept; not everyone is going to understand. I can't explain it very well myself. I think it has something to do with being homophobic, though I'm not entirely sure.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm envious in terms of their ability to have sex basically whenever they want. For example, I can post an on craisglist for a fwb with a woman and I'll get more gay guys asking to blow me in that one ad than woman who have been willing to do that to me my entire life. Gay guys are just way more sexual.

Also, gay guys seem to really appreciate each other physically way more than women appreciate men physically. Take the showoff section for example. You got men in their complimenting each other all the time in there, even if there really isn't much to compliment. However, you rarely see women in there handing out compliments. I got a ton of real world examples that support my claims, but generally gay guys are way more complementary and appreciative of the male body than women.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm envious in terms of their ability to have sex basically whenever they want. For example, I can post an on craisglist for a fwb with a woman and I'll get more gay guys asking to blow me in that one ad than woman who have been willing to do that to me my entire life. Gay guys are just way more sexual.

Also, gay guys seem to really appreciate each other physically way more than women appreciate men physically. Take the showoff section for example. You got men in their complimenting each other all the time in there, even if there really isn't much to compliment. However, you rarely see women in there handing out compliments. I got a ton of real world examples that support my claims, but generally gay guys are way more complementary and appreciative of the male body than women.

women are biologically programmed to find traits connected to "he will be a great father" sexy. Men have no such programs! This is why men ACTUALLY appreciate the male form whereas women are just bitches!

GO GAY MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin1:

p.s. Want s blow job?