Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As a straight man, I disagree. I know too many gay men to be under the illusion that any of them are better off emotionally, financially, or sexually than the average straight man. I find gay men to be very ordinary people.
Come to think of it, many of the gay men I know are juvenile, prissy drama queens incapable of holding a decent job or doing business professionally. I guess if I draw any conclusions at all, either way, from my own experience, I'm ignorant and someone's going to be pissed.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Come to think of it, many of the gay men I know are juvenile, prissy drama queens incapable of holding a decent job or doing business professionally.

Wow, trav. You must know a serious set of losers. But then, that would probably go for any of them, regardless of their sexuality. It likely says as much about you as it does them. You know, company you keep and all that. :wink:

Last edited:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I didnt realise this site had a gay orientation, in fact I thought I've seen quite a bit of hetero discussion and links on the posts. Gay men may be disappointed to know that most hetero men hardly give them a thought and have no objection to their struggles to reach equality. However, I think most hetero men would also agree that we are a bit tired of gay's constant attention seeking and desire for more than equal status, legally or morally. Many gay men, going back to at least the Greeks, think of themselves as more intelligent, sensitive and the lives they lead to be of superior quality. To that, most of us would yawn. Just live, love who you want, and stop carrying a chip on your shoulder.

First, I know this person has been banned, and I am not giving consideration to most of what he says, but he brings up a point I have heard over and over regarding "The gay Agenda", ergo, that gay people want "Special" rights. I would love to hear from some straight folks who are willing to define what those special rights are. Now, if it is such things as marriage, same legal rights to inheritance, spousal rights, etc. and you define them as the "special" rights gay people want, I will differ with you. But I am truly curious if you perceive a special right that gay people want that you don't or can't have as a heterosexual. I welcome your input.

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Then apparently you have awfully bad luck because few of the peeps I meet of any stripe or gender are juvenile, prissy drama queens. I can only imagine how annoying that must be for you.
Sounds like awfully good luck for you. Knowing several undesireables is par for the course for most of us.

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't see why we would be........

I can have as much sex as i want, i have a good job and lots of disposable income, i can do whatever i please with my spare time.

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hell no. Not at all. First of all I get to touch and feel a beautiful, soft, hot, sweet women and not some hairy assed guy with sausage fingers and stubble, I get sex whenever I want and how crazy I want, I have more holes to play with than a gay guy does and she makes as much money as I do so double the income.
So for from jealous it ain't funny. No offence to the guys on here though.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hell no. Not at all. First of all I get to touch and feel a beautiful, soft, hot, sweet women and not some hairy assed guy with sausage fingers and stubble, I get sex whenever I want and how crazy I want, I have more holes to play with than a gay guy does and she makes as much money as I do so double the income.

Women DO NOT make as much money as men DUMB SHIT!!!

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sounds like awfully good luck for you. Knowing several undesireables is par for the course for most of us.

If they're so undesirable, why know them in the first place? Unless you live in such a specific situation you can only "know" so many people...

no they're not........

...did you grow up under a rock?

travis1985

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If they're so undesirable, why know them in the first place? Unless you live in such a specific situation you can only "know" so many people...
That's idiotic. Everyone KNOWS people they don't like. It's unavoidable.

...did you grow up under a rock?
Apparently you did, since you don't know anyone you don't like.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Some guys do not have hairy asses.
Most guys do not have fingers like sausages.
Most straight guys cannot "get sex whenever I want and how crazy I want"
Most straight guys, statistically, who are in relationships with women are with a woman who makes LESS than them, while an average income gay guy in a relationship has a 50% chance of having a partner who makes more, and a 50% chance of having a partner who makes less.

D_yabbadabbadont

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some guys do not have hairy asses.
Most guys do not have fingers like sausages.
Most straight guys cannot "get sex whenever I want and how crazy I want"
Most straight guys, statistically, who are in relationships with women are with a woman who makes LESS than them, while an average income gay guy in a relationship has a 50% chance of having a partner who makes more, and a 50% chance of having a partner who makes less.

Just a joke on the fingers and hairy ass and I know what your saying swede, not gonna disagree mate.