Are straight men envious of gay men?

V12hcmf

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not envious of gay relationships (etc.), I know a fair share of gay men and they have their woes too; it's not all roses. Gays have "gay-drama" too... But, eh yeah I tire of dealing with the CONSTANT BS, games, drama from women, when all I really want is to get along, have great sex constantly and not have to be interrupted by said stress. Seems to me, women come with problems innately from a male POV; women are a LIABILITY in a man's life, say what you want, but they ARE.
__You have to deal with all kinds of unforeseen issues, that could come up any minute. A great outing can be RUINED by some ridiculous mood swing, joke or comment taken way out of context, rah rah. Constant issues with moron fake guy "friends," that women just love having around to annoy you with the subconscious threat of "yeah dude I'mma fuck her REAL GOOD if you screw up lol."F4cebook profiles, 10,000 phony friends, EX BFs, guy friends constantly sending her hints and msgs, her denying they mean anything, when you as a man KNOW wtf it means bc you/your friends have done it before.
__ Spending mad cash on drinks, going out, blah blah. Battling over wtf REAL "equality" means, her friends (board members) are wonderful if they like you, or your worst enemy if you slip up or she presents them with a 1sided opinion etc... I just don't have the mental energy to deal with all of that.

Can't say that gay men wouldn't bring the same to their partner, but least the sex is GOING to be constant lol. I just want drama-free (or least as possible) SEX!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In conversation with many of my straight male friends it would seem that straight men think gay men have a lot more sex, more disposable income, much more freedom to pick and choose what they do with their spare time.
Do you as a straight man agree? As a gay man do you agree?

I, as an older gay man, am not envious of a straight man. He shouldn't feel envious of my life. I have had lots of sex. I yielded only three long-term relationships. All three didn't work. So all I had were the unfortunate experiences of bullshit breakups and memories of having dated these men.

I am not envious of straight men. I think that straight men have it just as worse like gay men do.

D_Macaulay_Cuchold

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In conversation with many of my straight male friends it would seem that straight men think gay men have a lot more sex, more disposable income, much more freedom to pick and choose what they do with their spare time.
Do you as a straight man agree? As a gay man do you agree?

Speaking for myself I dont agree

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I may not 100% agree, but I mean... it makes sense.

(Stereotypically) Men are hory a lot, women seem to almost never be. Because of this, men have to struggle having sex. It's almost like a man has to make a woman feel obliged to have sex with him. Which cost money.

Where as gay men, it's like "I'm horny, you're horny. Let's do it." End of story.

Women are hard to read, and understand. Example, a woman saying, "I'm fine." means the opposite. Because of this, men have a hard time knowing what is really going on, what's ok, what's not. This causes stress.

Men, we just say what we mean.

Women hold grudges, and men might not even know why. Men don't even know what they did wrong because women are hard to read, which makes a woman more mad, and withhold sex.

Men get angry, we fight it out, and then get back to how we are.

Honestly, I can see why a straight man might lustfully look at a gay man's life as being, well, happier.

Of course, gay people have issues just like everyone else.

Back to the sex thing, a few of my friends have confessed to fooling around with guys because, "It's too much work to get with a girl."

It all makes sense to me.

sumbodii

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I may not 100% agree, but I mean... it makes sense.

(Stereotypically) Men are hory a lot, women seem to almost never be. Because of this, men have to struggle having sex. It's almost like a man has to make a woman feel obliged to have sex with him. Which cost money.

Where as gay men, it's like "I'm horny, you're horny. Let's do it." End of story.

Women are hard to read, and understand. Example, a woman saying, "I'm fine." means the opposite. Because of this, men have a hard time knowing what is really going on, what's ok, what's not. This causes stress.

Men, we just say what we mean.

Women hold grudges, and men might not even know why. Men don't even know what they did wrong because women are hard to read, which makes a woman more mad, and withhold sex.

Men get angry, we fight it out, and then get back to how we are.

Honestly, I can see why a straight man might lustfully look at a gay man's life as being, well, happier.

Of course, gay people have issues just like everyone else.

Back to the sex thing, a few of my friends have confessed to fooling around with guys because, "It's too much work to get with a girl."

It all makes sense to me.

I think sex is easy to come by for any orientation, it just depends on how low you're willing to drop your standards. If you get into a club and are really set on picking someone up for a one night stand, you will. It may not be with your prefered type, but you'll get laid.

That being said I think women don't have to drop their standards quite as low as guys do sometimes.