Are Sugarandspices boobs fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She claims to have had this laserbra surgery on her real tits, but that procedure doesn't leave scars around the nipples as it's done under the breast. SugarandSpice has scars on her nipples. She's also self-admittedly brain damaged, so maybe she doesn't remember what her surgeon told her or what surgery she had.

I'm voting fake.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm really tired of her, she's boring, she contributes nothing but hostility to this site, from her first posts she's been hostile and unable to take a word of advice.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol...in one of her first posts here she claimed the scars were from breast "reduction "surgery. We all know this is a freak show and a complete piss take. Wouldn't surprise me if it was Veronica Devine, Stephie, Hugo B, Indepth aka Ms. Minty, blah, blah, blah or any of the others who have showed up, presented a preposterous persona until it just wore out, and then disappeared, only to reappear in some new ridiculous form. I guess it's almost like performance art but...so far I'm not impressed

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She claims to have had this laserbra surgery on her real tits, but that procedure doesn't leave scars around the nipples as it's done under the breast. SugarandSpice has scars on her nipples. She's also self-admittedly brain damaged, so maybe she doesn't remember what her surgeon told her or what surgery she had.

I'm voting fake.
You are always misquoting me. I never said I had laserbra. Do you even have a brain?
Either way I look better than you!

Status
Not open for further replies.