Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
S&S, Snoozan has lost more lbs than you and your gallon sized saline tits weigh. I'd say she looks DAMN good for not having any surgery and i'm betting she gets a helluva lot more cock than you do. Now stick that in your SHIT sandwich and eat it!

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You don't seem to understand we don't like you cos you're the hottest chick on here with fake tits, leathery skin, bleached hair and a peculiarly simian face, we don't like you because you're a foul.

Vaccurate is my new favourite word kink :)

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
You don't seem to understand we don't like you cos you're the hottest chick on here with fake tits, leathery skin, bleached hair and a peculiarly simian face, we don't like you because you're a foul.

Vaccurate is my new favourite word kink :)
It kinda reminds me of vaccinate. You know vaccinate against stupidity.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
TK, wait until she says something a little stupider and then break out the infamous photo.
Wait like a cat... going to pounce on her prey.

My 18 year old brother said she is the most hideous thing he's ever seen, he couldn't be paid to stick his cock in her, and her tits are so fake. So I did a zoom in under the nipple area and it looks like it has been faded to some extent.

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I still say this is the same guy who posed as VD and Stephie the love doll. Just found some ditz to take photos of for his gallery this time...or a new idiot working a variation on the same theme. I'd rather believe that then think a woman could be this clueless...It's too well thought out and contrived. Reacting to his or her bullshit is just encouraging it further...but still such an easy target :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.