Are Sugarandspices boobs fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I still say this is the same guy who posed as VD and Stephie the love doll. Just found some ditz to take photos of for his gallery this time...or a new idiot working a variation on the same theme. I'd rather believe that then think a woman could be this clueless...It's too well thought out and contrived. Reacting to his or her bullshit is just encouraging it further...but still such an easy target :smile:
But it's so fun, you have to admit.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Someone last night sent me this, it's the caption she put on one of her photos :)

I am beautiful because I am so sincere. The God's have given me beauty to bring comfort to the suffering. I am an active activist and people get a lot of joy when I take my time for them to let them know they are cared for.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Someone last night sent me this, it's the caption she put on one of her photos :)

I am beautiful because I am so sincere. The God's have given me beauty to bring comfort to the suffering. I am an active activist and people get a lot of joy when I take my time for them to let them know they are cared for.
Wonder what kinda activist...

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Lafever?

samIam1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the funny thing is most the the things that call themselves females on here look like farm animals and cunts look like a beef liver hit with a cabbage ax. one should not throw stones when living a glass house

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes it's true that's a very accurate description of scrofulous&scraggy sam

Weird how sam popped up from nowhere and most of his 11 posts are to defend the honour of s&s

samIam1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol

why are you always the first one to pipe up ? your the biggest cum dumpster full of stagnant urine on here :eek:

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
the funny thing is most the the things that call themselves females on here look like farm animals and cunts look like a beef liver hit with a cabbage ax. one should not throw stones when living a glass house
Yeah sweety.. look at my pics. Okay, I have a flawless pussy.

yes it's true that's a very accurate description of scrofulous&scraggy sam

Weird how sam popped up from nowhere and most of his 11 posts are to defend the honour of s&s
Fancy that...

SP check her response to you in this thread babe http://www.lpsg.org/76754-emotions-for-busty-meeting-bustier.html#post1267147

Status
Not open for further replies.