Are Sugarandspices boobs fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's only a month between their joining bhr, I don't think they're the same person, I think he lives in the trailer next to her, they attend the same remedial spelling class and in exchange for spam and crackers she sucks his cock.

samIam1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unlike you my dumb little ugly friend I can read myself. When you IQ reaches your bra size or the number of dicks you wish apon then please try to exchange words with me

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BHR...having two different persona's here is easy. Every computer has a unique ip address, much like a fingerprint. It's a simple process, however, to filter your ip address through any number of websites that, once you join and log on, you then pass through with a new neutral address, thus bypassing national restrictions and identification. Anyone can easily log on here with 2, 3, 4 persona's and post simultaneously under different usernames as he or she desires. It hardly seems worth the effort, and why someone would bother to do it is probably worthy of a completely different thread, but it's not difficult

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
BHR...having two different persona's here is easy. Every computer has a unique ip address, much like a fingerprint. It's a simple process, however, to filter your ip address through any number of websites that, once you join and log on, you then pass through with a new neutral address, thus bypassing national restrictions and identification. Anyone can easily log on here with 2, 3, 4 persona's and post simultaneously under different usernames as he or she desires. It hardly seems worth the effort, and why someone would bother to do it is probably worthy of a completely different thread, but it's not difficult

Yeah someone who would do this is likely to have a Real Doll im guessing.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes, or two. Thanks Crayon, i totally forgot the depths those types would go to. I need a Real Man when my husband is at work. I could clone his cock and what not. But i think they would charge me extra to place all his hairs in the right places!

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
Yes, or two. Thanks Crayon, i totally forgot the depths those types would go to. I need a Real Man when my husband is at work. I could clone his cock and what not. But i think they would charge me extra to place all his hairs in the right places!

For as much as they cost, they'd better put all the hairs in the right places! I had more to add to this about getting your RealMan a profile on here but I'd be really crossing the line.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
You are a ring tailed lemur my little wet sex petlet :)
yee
I dont believe they are the same person, give Sam signed up a couple of months ago. Not to mention Sam and S&S are signed on at the same time and posting at the same time on different threads. If Sugar and Shit cant remember the boob job she got at some point, i highly doubt she could be dual personas posting at the same time. They dont sound like the same person.

Where is Lafever to throw a curve ball in this thread when you need him?
Very easily done. I can sign into two accounts using two different type of browser.

Thanks hun, I didn't want to explain it.

D

deleted213967

I don't know about individual members but my brother, who works for Allergan, claims he can tell the 2008 implant models from last year's when he bumps into the woman in an elevator.

He's always been a show-off!

I don't know about individual members but my brother, who works for Allergan, claims he can tell the 2008 implant models from last year's when he bumps into the woman in an elevator.

He's always been a show-off!

Most of 'em come with front and side airbags standard...I guess that may be how he's doing it.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, no, no, you all have it completely wrong. They are REAL SILICONE, OK?

And does anyone believe that her teeth aren't capped porcelain, her hair is not bleached daily, she's not had liposuction, she's not had a face-lift or two, and that she's not high on hillbilly heroin (oxycodone) most of the time?

I didn't think so.

She kind of looks like a Crack-Whore Barbie Doll.

Status
Not open for further replies.