Are swedish guys bigger?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by j_smith, Apr 29, 2007.

1. j_smith

j_smith New Member

Albums:
    The headline is kind of provocative, to catch the attention. Of course swedes arent bigger. The issue is however in this area.

I'm 8" and 6" around, which I consider pretty average. However, after having read alot of posts here on LPSG I've noticed that alot of the guys who consider themself hung.

Now, let me make it clear - I dont give much for statistics* and so I don't doubt that you (around the same size as me) are right. However when it comes to girls reactions, I dont feel as big as the statistics implies. However, when traveling abroad and having encounters with females - the reactions have always been "wow, you are big".

So whats my question. Well a stupid one would be "are scandinavian girls "larger" then others"? I can't see how that would be the case, and probably its just the chance. But maybe a more sophisticated questions would be simply: have anyone had similar experience?

* (I listen to the girls - thats all that matters anyways? If you have an over-the-average dick, but the girls think its medium... thats what counts for me anyways.).

2. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

3. Snakebyte

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well, my gf was like wtf she saw my dick the first time and I am about 8x6

4. viking1

Gold Member

8x6 is well above average. No wonder the women think you are big.
    As for the Swedish being well hung, I don't know. I would expect it to vary as do all nationalities.

Maybe the Swedish are well bigger than average. I don't think that applies to all Scandinavians, though. It doesn't apply to me, so if Norwegians are supposed to be well hung, then maybe I just got shorted. Considering my luck that's very possible.

5. zaza

zaza New Member

I have only tried British guys, so can`t comment on other nationalities.

I suppose one way to test this theory is to consider the size of condoms you can buy over the counter as standard. If guys were truly bigger in Sweden, the demand for large condoms would lead to larger ones being sold as standard. Are they different to those you buy elsewhere?

I had heared that condoms on sale in South Africa are bigger, don`t know if this is true.

6. DarkPhantom

DarkPhantom Member

Not what I know of.

7. 20cm

20cm New Member

Maybe Swedish guys have a bit bigger penises but there is probably not a big difference. I'm from Sweden too and have about the same size as you. This is big even in Sweden, no question about that. The fact that our biggest condom brand, RFSU, biggest condom is only 19 cm (7.5 inches) long and 10,6 cm (4,2 inches) in circumference and that many shops don't even sell them and only have normal sized condoms speaks for itself.

The girls I have been with haven't said much about my size in the beginning but after some dates they have always started to talk more about my size. Things like that I'm the biggest they have been with and so on. Maybe Swedish girls just aren’t so spontaneous with their reaction and hold it for themselves. And Swedish girls are often taller and have longer fingers which make the effect of a big cock smaller and not so shocking.

One other difference can be the fact that Swedish girls maybe are more sexual free and have had more sexual partners. I don't know if it is that way, but it's not impossible. If a girl has had ten partners there is of course a much bigger chance that she has had some bigger guys then if she only has had three partners.

8. lamplight

lamplight Member

From a norwegians point of view;

I can definately relate to the fact that most of the women i've been with have kept quiet about my size until a little while into the relationship. The ones who were the most vocal at the first encounter were actually women who had allready been with quite a few guys. So maybe it has to do with point of reference, maybe shyness. I don't know.

I think that the size in scandinavia is pretty much the same as in the rest of the world. Almost all of the women i've been with said that I was the largest one they had encountered, and I'm not that big.

I also dated a danish girl, and she said the same thing, only she got it into her mind that Norwegian guys were bigger than Danish guys, and jokingly told all her friends about that.

9. ddazndd

ddazndd New Member

"swedish guys are hung" is the samething as "asian guys are small"
    So no.

10. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

Parsnips are bigger.

11. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Oh no! LMAO:tongue:

12. LemacST

Gold Member

You are definitely large. I am fairly average (or techinically, just a bit above it), average is give or take 6x5.

13. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    Nah! We latino's are bigger! Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

14. Bossman1

Bossman1 New Member

You find large cocks in every nationality. 6" being average and 8" being big.

15. SCsoccerMom

SCsoccerMom New Member

well once we have an answer to this question let me know it may be "time to try Orbitz!" :>)

16. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    You might look at Jacob to determine if you consider him large. He makes up with rubber gear, that is for sure. Nice site to visit.

17. dominicandan

dominicandan New Member

Albums:
    have two sweedish friends...both very tiny..so no...

18. cofrader

cofrader Member

Albums:
    Since you are basing this on the coments that you recibed from foreing girls you could also deduce that swedish girls doesnt like to make that kinds of comments.

19. dreamer20

Gold Member

Yes, I know this was your way of making us look at your gallery. How clever of you not to title the thread "What do you think of my donkeykong?":tongue:

It looks very nice. And swedes kiss very nicely too.:wink:

20. diesel82

diesel82 New Member

yes. swede's are hung :) i'm part swedish, after all.

Draft saved Draft deleted