Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sure, ok, I'll take your point, but I still argue that if people actually come with facts (not fueled by their own desires to piss people off) then they at least get a fair chance, it make take a while, but I've seen the board agree to disagree many a time.

Facts are good. Though I have less faith than you about that "fair chance" stuff.

This is never going to happen with JQ though, because he has nothing to add besides prompts to the responses he wants to continue his attacks on any one and everyone who isn't him

Aside from a generic (and not very serious) "well, that's only fair," I can't say much about the JQ phenomenon, not having examined it beyond this particular thread. I realize that there's some prior history to it.

The responses to his baiting are routine, though - even down to the recipes. I referred above to the responses more than to the baits. And they seem to be the same ol' ways that a considerable number of LPSG posters deal with any hint of unorthodoxy.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The responses to his baiting are routine, though - even down to the recipes. I referred above to the responses more than to the baits. And they seem to be the same ol' ways that a considerable number of LPSG posters deal with any hint of unorthodoxy.

*dies laughing*

This is a rather unorthodox site, BD. Keep that in mind.

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Routine baiting is the modus operandi for JQ, so why wouldn't the responses be the same?

If you read through the post that Kotsch posted, you'll see people asking simple one line questions which he refused to back-up or to substantiate in any manner. He's not really contributing anything else to the site other than baiting people for left-wing right-wing fights. (Pull his posts and look for yourself.)

If he was a contributor to other threads or offered some dimensionality to his posts over time, like you Big D, then people might take him more seriously. But he didn't before, and he hasn't since and thus the question, why is he here on LPSG. This isn't a political forum that also discusses large penis issues as a sideline, it's a large penis forum that also discusses political issues as a sideline.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey Quite Irate, is this one of those intelligent rebuttals you were talking about??

:biggrin1:

[chortle]

I'm not rebutting you. As I've mentioned before, you aren't worth arguing with. I enjoy a good debate, but this is something you are clearly incapable of offering. Furthermore, there is no debate on whether or not you are an idiot. This is well documented fact. Trying to tell people the jury is still out on that one is about as asinine as saying that there is no consensus in the scientific community that global warming is taking place. I'm not arguing anything. All I'm doing is trying to sell t-shirts.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
http://www.lpsg.org/et-cetera-et-cetera/45362-global-warming-alarmists-scam-continues.html

I would have gone through the whole thing and linked to each post where you were asked to provide proof, but honestly, I don't have enough time right now to read a thread that size from start to finish (again)

Just as I thought.NUTTIN.

YOu can be SURE I backed up every claim I made on that thread ,as I have on other.

Here you go:

http://www.lpsg.org/et-cetera-et-cetera/44622-i-hate-fags.html

You started with :

....which is why I urge anybody who smokes them to give them up.

And I know you women can't possibly find it sexy when you see a good looking bloke with a fag in his mouth.

Please , for the sake of your lungs, SAY NO TO FAGS!

Now, when one says "I know...." one states it as fact not opinion or you would you not have said "I think...or I believe..."? Yet you provided zero evidence of this. Actually I'm more inclined to think you are merely unable to distingush between your opinion and fact.

While it's my opinion that you may be intelligent and articulate it's unquestionably a fact that you intentionally provoke confrontation here for reasons I can only guess; bullied at school, can't get it up maybe? whatever and really, who cares.

The evidence? Just about every other post you make.