Are swiftboat charges 'unsubstantiated'

B_JQblonde

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Trying to tell people the jury is still out on that one is about as asinine as saying that there is no consensus in the scientific community that global warming is taking place. .

A sure sign you've gotten the better of somebody in debate.

They Lie.

Of course I never said there is no consensus that global warming is taking place.

B_JQblonde

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Here you go:

http://www.lpsg.org/et-cetera-et-cetera/44622-i-hate-fags.html

You started with :

Now, when one says "I know...." one states it as fact not opinion or you would you not have said "I think...or I believe..."? Yet you provided zero evidence of this. Actually I'm more inclined to think you are merely unable to distingush between your opinion and fact.

While it's my opinion that you may be intelligent and articulate it's unquestionably a fact that you intentionally provoke confrontation here for reasons I can only guess; bullied at school, can't get it up maybe? whatever and really, who cares.

The evidence? Just about every other post you make.
Smoking and dating don't mix!

Sydney, Dec 13 (ANI): A new study published in the Australian Medical Journal suggests that smokers are more likely to be dateless.
According to News.com, the University of Sydney looked at over 130,000 advertisements on Australia's largest dating website before arriving at this conclusion.
It was discovered that people who advertise on lonely-heart websites are more likely to smoke than those who don't, and those whose pictures receive the greatest number of hits are non-smokers. According to Simon Chapman, the lead author of the study, the figures are probably conservative because not all advertisers would have admitted to being regular smokers.
"If anything, the data we've got probably means that there are more smokers advertising because smokers have got the message that it's not particularly attractive and it's a bit of a turn-off," Chapman said.
In every age group for women, the study found higher proportions of smokers among the advertisers than in the general population. This was also the case for men aged 50 and over.
People who use the site and click on photographs of advertisers do not know the person's smoking status at the time, but the percentage of smokers was far lower among the 100 most popular photographs. (ANI)

B_JQblonde

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Smoking a Massive Turn-Off, Poll Reveals

http://ads.aol.co.uk/?adlink|517|1074489|0|170|AdId=1054153;BnId=4;itime=336577907;key=0;

20041207041209990001.41b57410-0038a-03604-400cbb49

Desperately seeking: Smokers want to date non-smokers in a bid to kick the habit

The majority of young people believe smoking reduces the attractiveness of the opposite sex, a poll revealed.
The survey for the NHS Smoking Helpline found that two-thirds (69 per cent) of young men and women and more than half (52 per cent) of smokers thought seeing someone with a cigarette hanging out of their mouth reduced sexual attractiveness.
And a third of smokers (37 per cent) and four out of five non-smokers (80 per cent) said they found smoking a big turn-off.
The poll, of more than 1,000 people aged 18 to 35, found that more than half (54 per cent) would reject or cut short a kiss under the mistletoe this Christmas if it was with a smoker.
For those seeking a new partner, there was more bad news for smokers.
Talk About It - Smoking

A fifth (17 per cent) of non-smokers said they had turned down someone whom they otherwise found attractive, because they smoked.
Around half of women said they associated smoking with someone having less stamina in bed and being unfit.
And half of men said they associated smoking with wrinkles (44 per cent), bad skin (55 per cent) and less enjoyable kissing (55 per cent).
Ian Quigley, a local NHS Stop Smoking Service advisor, said: "From my own experience of helping smokers to stop, I know that one reason some people want to quit is that they've been recently rejected by someone else, just because they smoked.
"For example, they may have tried to kiss someone else and that person pulled away.
"Once people have successfully quit, they can also find improved personal attractiveness a strong motivation not to relapse.''
Toni Smith, from dating Web site Lovelycos, said that smoking appeared to be reducing people's pulling power.
"Over recent months, requests from our users for non-smoking dates have increased.
"Non-smokers have always been much more likely to request dates with other non-smokers.
"But what is really surprising is that smokers have started to request dates with non-smokers - perhaps to find a partner who will help their own efforts to kick the habit,'' she said.
The NHS Smoking Helpline, which gives advice and support to smokers wanting to kick the habit, is available by calling 0800 169 0169.

Now what were you saying about me not backing stuff up???

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Well, lets see:

Posted 09 March 2007 with no evidentiary support in it's thread:

....which is why I urge anybody who smokes them to give them up.

And I know you women can't possibly find it sexy when you see a good looking bloke with a fag in his mouth.

Please , for the sake of your lungs, SAY NO TO FAGS!

PLEASE provide a claim for which I failed to provide evidentiary support??

Posted recently in this thread:

still waiting for that claim???? YOu know , the one where I failed to provide proof. What 'entire thread" are you talking about??

and,

Just as I thought.NUTTIN.

YOu can be SURE I backed up every claim I made on that thread ,as I have on other.

I called you on the above and what happens:

Posted April 23th 2007:

Smoking a Massive Turn-Off, Poll Reveals

[URL]http://ads.aol.co.uk/adserv|3.0|517|1074489|0|170|KEY=0;grp=1;misc=1177336577;[/URL]

http://cdn.digitalcity.com/aoluk_articles/0b/03/20041207041209990001.41b57410-0038a-03604-400cbb49
Desperately seeking: Smokers want to date non-smokers in a bid to kick the habit

blah blah blah blah......

So, six weeks later in a thread about an unrelated topic in response to you asking for an instance of a thread you started without evidence at the time you think that counts. Heads up, it doesn't. All it proves is:
  1. You can google and post a load of generic information - whoopy do,
  2. You have no integrity.
Neither of these is news though. JQB, you lay down a challenge, you were called on it and failed to meet the required standard; now, be a man, admit it and move on.

BTW, on the Global Warming front, how about that new island off Greenland? Well not new as such, more.....recently revealed by melting ice. Why don't you go visit, or better yet tell the Danish Government that it's just a scam by estate agents to sell seafront property.:rolleyes: