Are tall guys hung?

quintlong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
NSG has a poll running about tall guys having big dicks. What do you guys think? Is there a correlation between tall guys and being hung?

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I happen to be tall and hung, but there is no reason for there to be a correlation between height/cock size like height/shoe size (generally), as cock size as nothing to do with bone structure.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh wow, never thought this question would come up "again". Just because they call it a bone don't make it so. Most tall people are that way because of an abnormality in there genes which makes there bones grow at elevated rates. That would have no effect on things that don't actually have bones in them. I'm just above 6'7" tall and have just over 8 inch down there and there are many guy that are taller with less, and a lot of guys shorter with more.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pfft- I know a guy I went to school with, and he was going on 6'3" in HS, and judging from the times our Phys ED time together and the shower times coincided,(knock it the fuck off, he's happily married to the girl he was dating from freshman to senior yr!:mad:) I can tell you with ascertainty that he's only 5.5 soft and maybe 7.5 erect(I caught him & sweetie under the bleachers during freshman homecoming).

So, not all tall guys are tall below.

spiritraven

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hey guys 6'5" here 8" what I am interested in are guys 6'5" and taller like 7'2" I've often wondered about bball players size vs height.... any info sightings or pics would be appreciated Peace

las000005

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do not think there is any correlation. Their are tall guys with small penises and tall guys with large penises just as their are short guys with large penises and short guys with small penises. In other words anything is possible.

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Oh wow, never thought this question would come up "again". Just because they call it a bone don't make it so. Most tall people are that way because of an abnormality in there genes which makes there bones grow at elevated rates. That would have no effect on things that don't actually have bones in them. I'm just above 6'7" tall and have just over 8 inch down there and there are many guy that are taller with less, and a lot of guys shorter with more.

An over-secretion of the hypophysis gland, results in 'gigantism' much like an under-secretion results in 'dwarfism'.
Just thought i'd add my 'nerdy' 2 cents.