Are tall guys hung?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is truth:

1. Body size does not correlate with penis size. Although there is some relationship to testosterone levels and the length (not necessarily size as most people think) of the ring finger and second toe (not the size of hands or feet in general)

2. Statistically most people will fall into the average range of height, lets call it 5-9"-5'11"

3. Therefore there are fewer men >6' tall than are <6' tall

4. Large penises will be more common with people <6' tall than with people >6' tall simply because more people are [not tall].

Anecdotally, a lot of tall guys would appear to be average or below in the trouser department.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One issue big and tall guys both have is proportionality. An average dick on someone who's really tall looks much smaller than on it would on a short guy.

Shorter, leaner guys (like me, for instance: 5'6/150) with larger dicks (8 x 6 in my case) wind up looking like frigging tripods.

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yeah, in the locker room at work....lots of tall guys with tiny flacids.... hopefully they get big.... but the short muscular ones have mega meat swinging down towards their knees....... go fig........

rotterdam5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The hugest cock I ever saw was on a guy of medium height in a hotel sauna. When he sat on the bench, it came within a few inches of the floor. This was soft and it was as thick as an arm. The most amazing cock I've ever seen. Cannot imagine it in a hard state!

D

deleted3782

I grew up with a guy who is much taller than me, 6'5" who was always very shy about being totally naked - to the extent that he would do the towel dance getting dressed after a shower, or carrying his clothes into the bathroom. He would say with a smile during social situations that he was 10" and make a few other offhanded remarks, but nothing was ever shown. When I finally did see him entirely naked, I was shocked at how small he actually was. Maybe hard he grows to 10", but when he's soft its very small...maybe 2". being a tall guy, that 2" looks super tiny. No wonder he did the towel dance.

DavidXL

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
One of my long-time, good friends from college is 6'6". Proportionally, his cock looks small. I haven't seen it hard in person, but he says it's 5". I accidentally saw a photo of him, taken by his girlfriend, when he was standing up and fully erect. It looked about 5".

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's been my observation in locker rooms the tall guys seem to have the bigger units.
But I was in the shower when this tall thin guy came in and he had a very small one. I felt sorry for him, that nature had played a dirty trick on him. Several years ago on the Q&A page of PB mag a woman asked what physical profile of a male would she be more apt to find a guy with a large penis, as she liked those type. The answer was to go for the tall thin types. They said she would probably have better luck with those body types. So there. That's what the experts at Hugh's rag said.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not at all. I've dated 3 guys who were all very tall. 6'2, 6'3 and 6'4. Not one of them had a large penis, or even average penis. Two of them had very short thing penises. And the other was just very short.

D

deleted3782

I grew up with a guy who is much taller than me, 6'5" who was always very shy about being totally naked - to the extent that he would do the towel dance getting dressed after a shower, or carrying his clothes into the bathroom. He would say with a smile during social situations that he was 10" and make a few other offhanded remarks, but nothing was ever shown. When I finally did see him entirely naked, I was shocked at how small he actually was. Maybe hard he grows to 10", but when he's soft its very small...maybe 2". being a tall guy, that 2" looks super tiny. No wonder he did the towel dance.

Update: Having shared a hotel room with this guy, he is indeed a grower and not a show-er. My bad.