Are tall & slim guys bigger?

Slipkid: Just an observation but in my experience, tall slim guys appear to have bigger cocks on average. Anyone else notice this? Is it just an optical illusion because there's no fat to obstruct the view? Is it because their healthier?

I know the tall/big feet thing is a myth but I think there might be more to the tallslim combination. Any thoughts? ???

Me_Likey: I would have to agree with you. I have been with a few heavy guys (not obease, but stalky), muscular guys (lift weights regularly) and slim guys (no body fat), all of them of average and above average height and I would have to say that the slim guys had the bigger packages on average. Having said that I prefer slim men, but all things being equal, the chances of finding a big cock is better than average. I think you're right though, it's probably a combination of being able to see more of the penis and the fact that they may lead heathier lifestyles.

Although I understand studies have shown that tall guys do not have an advantage in the dick size category, my experience has been different. The biggest cocks I've seen have been with tall and slim men. ;)

mjd50: not sure about the the tall part, but from my experience skinny guys,esp. with small legs, have the biggest penises

BIGBOYDAVE: Hey Guys Check out THE HEALTHY PENIS BOARD look under
Rock Hard Erection and Huge Hung
This subject is well coverd there
would suggest before starting new discussions check around the board first ???

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Thin guys are generally bigger. There's less fat. Height could have an effect, but the arcana of how height relates to the dimensions of other features is far too confusing for my mind.

theratking: My sarcasm meter is going off...or are you serious? ???

lilAmy: im very serious i LOVE big men. You can have your scrawny little shits but me, ill take a man 250 or bigger...to an extent of course. lol but not like a big sloppy fat guy, an athletic one, like big football players.

Icarus213: On average the guys i have seen with the biggest dicks are generally tall and lanky, but not always downright skinny.

FunGirl: In my experience, yes. The only big cocks I have had were from tall and thin guys. Perhaps the reason I'm into tall guys? Not into big fat guys, but have done a few really muscular men. I have to say I've been disappointed every time. My hopes were so high after seeing those chests and abs but there is always something lacking below the belt... so far anyway... ;)

lilAmy: people have the worst taste in men, but who cares theres a whole world of good ones for me then. and right now, ive got the best of both worlds a big guy with a big cock as well.

christia: I have dated two basketball players that were both very tall and thin. They were both also very well endowed :)

hung: Or, are the big, tall, skinny guys more willing to show themselves. From my observations of the human race the obese generally are reluctant to display themselves because they know they have or are abusing their bodies. Also, we all know that a hung tummy covers the penis base. It has been documented that losing twenty pounds gives a male a penis that is at least one inch longer. Translated this means we can see it.

lilAmy: Are we talking about obesity here? Are all bigger people obese and not all bigger guys stomachs cover their penis.

were not talking about 700 pound poeple here dude.

bigmike11: Hey, I'm 6'6" and I'm 230 pounds so technically I'm something like 30 pounds overweight... I'm muscular but I've got a bit of a tummy. Too much beer! :D I've got a large frame and I'll never be totally my ideal weight.

I know lots of overweight guys who will never be able to get their weight down to "ideal" levels because they're just plain BIG. Now obviously there are overweight people who are abusing their bodies, but I think it's an unfair generalization to say that. I think many of them are just shy and afraid of being made fun of and judged.

hotbodz8: It would seem that the theory of relativity would play alot into this. If you take say two, 7x6" dicks and put one on a tall lanky dude and the other on a shorter and broader body builder of course the dick will look bigger on the taller lankier dude. Especially thicker. Why? Well the longer appearance because anything on that frontal plane of the body of a taller guy is going to look longer. As far as thick, if the lanky guy had a typical 21-24" circumference thigh that dick is going to look a lot thicker than the bodybuilder whose thigh "sweep" is going to be broader and whose thigh might measure above the 26" mark in circumference. You would have to actually physically measure a random sampling of taller and thinner, and shorter and stockier guys in order to get a more accurate look at that theory

I, myself am definitely an expception. I'm 5'9" 210 lbs. and have an 8.5 x6" dick, so I'm far from being Wilt Chamberlain. and like bigmike11, I'm a bodybuilder. And also, with about 27" thighs, my dick, though it looks thick on me, would probably look thicker on a guy about 3 inches taller than me and about 40 lbs. lighter than me.