Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to wear briefs religiously. Then I tried boxers and never looked back.
Same here; it's been 3 years. Boxers don't look like much, but they feel better than snug underwear. I love to hang loose.

Briefs are the hottest looking to me. A fit guy in a pair of briefs is quite the visual.

Warlock08

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Briefs are still going.

Its been winter here downunder....so I have been wearing briefs, although I go commando at home.

Its a matter of own's preference, i think. Personally, its briefs in winter, and boxers in summer (Cotton)....and commando when not at work.

korndog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm sure there are statistics somewhere about what percentage of men wear briefs, boxers, boxer-briefs, etc.

This is what I have noticed in the locker room at my gym: Younger guys under 25 or so mostly wear boxers or boxer-briefs. Guys in their mid-20's to mid-40's mostly wear boxer-briefs, with some boxers and only a few briefs. Guys over 45 I hardly ever see wear boxers and only a few wear boxer-briefs. Most seem to wear briefs. And I am not talking about designer briefs either. They are wearing Hanes, Jockey, etc.

Hardly scientific, but the only place I see men in their underwear!

Texasjon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think the only briefs that are dead are the Hanes pack of 3!

Like most others here, Quality, Good cut with a pouch, offer support and great eye candy. I only wear 2xist, c-N-2. I like the look in jeans without my junk hanging low

falcon27

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well if they are dead, I don't care because I still wear them. Bikini briefs, boxer briefs, hell I even just bought a pair of good old fashioned tighty whiteys from Walmart the other day.

I remember in junior high everyone started wearing boxers and letting the waistband show because it was so "cool". I never did. I own several pairs of boxers but I rarely wear them. The nice breezy feeling is all and well for a while, but I live in a very humid part of the US, so pretty soon my balls start hanging low and banging against my legs. After a while it gets old. I like having the support of briefs.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I prefer guys to wear briefs or boxer briefs instead off loose boxers even if they are not in that fit shape. They just make your bum and bulge look really tantilising lol.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear briefs, boxer briefs, and boxers. What I wear depends on the days activities. A college aged co-worker of mine only wears briefs. He makes no excuses he wears what he likes. The more upscale brands are best. My favs are Jockey, 2xist, and Aussiebum. I just ordered some CK steel and Emporio Armani. I think they will be good also.

What brand does he wear? I bet he's not a hanes man. Is he str8 or gay?

Well if they are dead, I don't care because I still wear them. Bikini briefs, boxer briefs, hell I even just bought a pair of good old fashioned tighty whiteys from Walmart the other day..

What brand did u buy at walmart? If I ever wear regular tighties its always hanes, haven't owned ftl's since before i can remember. I mean when it comes to hanes and ftl, hanes just seems to be just 1% cooler when speaking about/wearing tighty whities.

I prefer guys to wear briefs or boxer briefs instead off loose boxers even if they are not in that fit shape. They just make your bum and bulge look really tantilising lol.

Yea I use to be a pretty big boxers guy, but now i'm realizing how much better briefs look, and got a new pair of 2xists not long ago and now there the only thing i'll wear on dates. well especially first dates. don't want a guy reachin down there to find hanes tighty whities.

cwboy22

Sexy Member
Media
@Matt121Matt121

He is straight. We were talking about what he wore to bed. I said I figured he wore his boxers. He said he didn't wear boxers. He wore tighty whites. He shrugged his shoulders and said that was what he liked. I asked if his roommates gave him a hard time about it. He said no. I told him I thought it was cool he made up his own mind.

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Briefs will never die. When I was kid in the 70's and 80's only old men wore boxers - they were super old fashioned and then they just came back. At some point you just start wearing whatever's most comfortable for you and not giving a crap about what teens & gym bunnies are wearing.

jayflamewalker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Im 57 and I only wear briefs, I sleep in them and walk around my apartment in them Jockey Classics are my favorites and no they are not out of style they are more popular now than ever