Are the majority of men with short dicks obese?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by meatpackingbubba, Feb 26, 2008.

1. meatpackingbubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  2. HaagenDazs

HaagenDazs New Member

*leaps out of the window*
    *lands in traffic*
    *plays in traffic*
    *walks back up to apartment*
    *sits back down and laughs at thread again*

I doubt anyone can speak on whether the majority of men with short dicks are fat. Mostly because no one here is a statistician whose done work on the penis sizes of short men...I hope not.

It just seems the site you linked is full of obese men who want to show off their foolishnesses.

3. Freddie53

Gold Member

You are correct that more obese men have shorter dicks than men not overweight or underweight.

There is a reason. As a man gains wait the fat pad covers the base of the penis. A man's flaccid penis can varry several inches just by the man gaining or losing 50 or more pounds.

This difference is true of erect penises but not as much so.

I know from personal experience of how my dick look smaller as I gained weight and then started looking larger when I took the weight off.

it is not the dick but the fat that is the problem.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

OMG! As a size queen that was most disturbing to view! :eek: ThanksMPB, I'll probably have nightmares now about micropenises. :frown1: As others have stated in other threads penis size is genetic.

These men were not born overweight. Even if they lost 40+ pounds they would still have very small penises. I wouldn't blame their penis size on their weight. I think it's just a bad shuffle of the DNA that gave them a small dick. :confused:

5. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    ...Hence partially answering the age-old question about why skinny guys seem to have such big dicks. At least in part, due to the fat pad issue.

Still, the penises those overweight men on the above site DO seem to be quite a bit on the small side, so may be not all of the answer.

Be careful about your assumptions and anecdotal evidence. I've had plenty of in-shape guys (bodybuilders and skinny blokes) who were also members of the Teeny Weeny club.

6. parisuncut

parisuncut Member

Albums:
  7. frizzle

Gold Member

Maybe they make up for it in other areas? Plus sometimes people can't help be overweight, not always, but sometimes.

8. What to do?

What to do? New Member

It is entirely possible that they are overweight because they are not getting the amount of (private aerobic) exercise that men with larger penises are so they have a more sedentary lifestyle. That would lead into the question...does having a small penis make a man more likely to become obese?
    :biggrin:

9. B_Demention

B_Demention New Member

Fat pad and circulation are the two culprits. If you're not exercising you're not getting as much blood flow to your cock as you possibly could, so what you think is your biggest hard-on is actually not. Some of those guys undoubtedly have micropenises but if they lost all their excess weight and did a lot of cardio, I feel that a lot of them would have fairly normal dicks.

10. losangelestim

losangelestim Member

Albums:
    the bigger the man looks the smaller the dick looks

11. zumzum

zumzum New Member

well it's very easy: the fatty tissue in the area below the belly pulls the cock back "inside" the body

so if you're gifted to have a 9 incher swanzstuck, but you're obese, it will look like you've got a 5 inchers.

not that I want anyone becoming anorexic or a fitness freak, but this, along with diabetes, heart disease (both correlated to impotence) and so on, could be a reason for obese people trying to get a thinner shape

not that you can blame all of them either, because some guys are just very predisposed to get obese

12. D_Joseba_Guntertwat

D_Joseba_Guntertwat New Member

Could it be because men with tiny penises have much lower self-esteem and wouldn't care so much about how they look? So they're more likely to overeat and not exercise.

13. justcurious80

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :frown1:im skinny and only have an average dick, around 5.6x4.6. its still growing, but its depressing being skinny and 5'10 with a tiny dick

14. HaagenDazs

HaagenDazs New Member

But just because the fat tissue would extend past the base, doesn't necessarily mean that all fat men would have small dicks. There could be fat men with huge dicks who would still be fairly big even if the fat tissue was extending an inch or two or three past the norm.

So again, using that logic is still very faulty and conditional at best, and can't be used as a blanket generalization for all fat dudes.

15. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

I think the thing is, men with (perceived) small penises are perhaps less sexually or 'physically' confident and so they decline physically into obesity/don't take care of themselves/comfort eat/etc. Only some, of course.

There are some 'heavy' men with heavy equipment...

16. HaagenDazs

HaagenDazs New Member

And what about the large amount of slim/skinny/regular size dudes with tiny penises.

Using the logic that fat dudes make a majority of small penis sizes, then whats to explain all the slim dudes with tiny/average dicks. Because one could go in the gallery of this very website and see a number of slim/regular sized dudes with some pretty small equipment.

Meh.

17. meatpackingbubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, but the photos shown are the "bottom 100" photos by rating on Rate-a-Rod. The crap of the crop, so to speak.

No one is saying that there aren't small penises on body/weight proportionate or skinny guys. The question posed in the original posting was: are a majority of men (more than 50%) with small dicks obese? I'm wondering whether lack of adequate androgens are a factor in both underdevelopment of the genitalia as well as slow metabolism leading to obesity.

18. LemacST

Gold Member

That site just made me feel a whole lot better about my penis.

19. SandraSmithCarver

SandraSmithCarver New Member

Albums:

that might be true, as they gain weight, that pad of skin kind of swallows up some of the length, sopposedly, if a man loses 35 lbs, he can gain one half inch to his dick

20. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

It is probably very wrong to say and i dont identify myself as a size queen but your right, that site and the lack of size in them cock is very disturbing. There is men in there that are so small i doubt they could have sex or a proper sex life. The confidence issues they must have, knowing that 99.9% of the time they arent going to satisfy the average woman. The poor women who.....

:redface:

Draft saved Draft deleted