Are the majority of men with short dicks obese?

SandraSmithCarver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OMG! As a size queen that was most disturbing to view! :eek: ThanksMPB, I'll probably have nightmares now about micropenises. :frown1:
It is probably very wrong to say and i dont identify myself as a size queen but your right, that site and the lack of size in them cock is very disturbing. There is men in there that are so small i doubt they could have sex or a proper sex life. The confidence issues they must have, knowing that 99.9% of the time they arent going to satisfy the average woman. The poor women who.....

:redface:

Oh My
Those men are just sad!

HaagenDazs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, but the photos shown are the "bottom 100" photos by rating on Rate-a-Rod. The crap of the crop, so to speak.

No one is saying that there aren't small penises on body/weight proportionate or skinny guys. The question posed in the original posting was: are a majority of men (more than 50%) with small dicks obese? I'm wondering whether lack of adequate androgens are a factor in both underdevelopment of the genitalia as well as slow metabolism leading to obesity.

The question is still fundamentally flawed.

Because no one can speak on the that without making a blanket generalization with no statistical proof, no consideration of the factor for anomalies, and no real insight into the size of the majority. Unless you have seen every obese person's dick, or have done statistical proof with a large enough test group for the statistics to even be remotely consideraable on a global or national level, then at best, the only thing you would be spouting is stereotypes, generalizations, and guesses based on an unproven and untested stereotype.

The question "Are the majority of men with short dicks obese" suggests that obese men make up the majority of men with small penises. And it completely unrealistic to answer that question since none of us have seen the billions of people in world's dicks, and have made the determination that out of all the people with short dicks, that the majority of them were obese.

It is completely unrealistic a question to answer. It results in nothing but guesses and stereotypes.

SmallCanSatisfy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not all men that are fat have a super small penis in a medical standard i'm very fat but i don't look it cause i work out and have some muscles unlike those guy now i'm not hung but I barely hit average at 5" unforuntely i have no pics to prove it so'll you have to take my word.....

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's interesting how most of them seem to revel in humiliation. It's almost as if it's gone beyond them feeling any kind of embarrassment or self-loathing about it to the point where it's become something they now kind of (twistedly) embrace. I'm not sure that's an entirely healthy way to process the feelings that come with being small.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
that might be true, as they gain weight, that pad of skin kind of swallows up some of the length, sopposedly, if a man loses 35 lbs, he can gain one half inch to his dick
Most men gain more than one half inch especially in flaccid state if they lose 35 lbs especially if all 35 lbs in in the lower tummy. Some gain more than two inches.

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is true that the fatter the person is the smaller he looks. Look at Ron Jeremy. He has a 9 inch penis but NOW with his gain in weight it looks shorter than 6 inches with the fat pad covering 4 of those wonderful inches.
As far as the fat pad issue is concerned, there are 2 solutions- lip0suction or Laser fat removal-Valerderm. Valederm is cheaper and is done at the American Laser Center (Hair removal Clinic). I am undergoing the procedure now and it will take about a month to complete. I will post my after pics once it is finished.