Are the "straight" lpsg members really straight?

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea...
i felt obligated tio put the 1% gay because i AM lookin at pics of other big dicks... but im definitely not into guys... trust me
HUGE difference in lookin at other big dicks.. and wanting to suck one or sit on one... ewww sorry but that just grosses me out, not to sound liek a 12 year old.. but yea.. i like seeing other big ones.. thats about it
if a girl likes lookin at nice big tits..(like about every one i know does...they all checkout tits and other girls tits ) does that make them gay?

Stretch

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just speaking for myself...No, I'm not straight, I curve to the left. :wink:

Are you insinuating straight guys don't have big dicks? Are you assuming everyone here is sexually interested in other cocks? What exactly is the premise behind your question? Good luck with this thread Filss.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, im yet to look at anyone's gallery, except for a few girls', so ya....it is possible

Tampa Guy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Filss, you must be a transplant to Toulousse and not a native as many of the French str8 guys I know seem "obsessed" with sex (as compared to us Americans) and are very comfortable talking about and looking at others guy's penises.

Tell me, the last time you went to the beach in France, didn't you see naked guys and girls of all age types and LOOK at the women? (I say that since you profile says you're Gay) And in looking at these women, I'm sure admired some of the nicer breasts or toned bodies. This in iteself is your admiration of the sex WITHOUT sexual attraction.

YES, it is possible some of the guys on here hide behind the screen of their str8 profile BUT equally so, you can be sure there are many str8 guys on here that ARE big, WANT to be big, or are just BIG curious and admire the COCK but are not GAY.

Don't get stuck on labels.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think it is similar to bodybuilders who look at and admire other men's bodies. The "want it" factor is not about sex but about him wanting his body to look like the guy who has the better body.
Also, the comment about admiring boobs, I agree with, too. I always am distracted by a women who has nice, above-average boobs.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are the "straight" lpsg members really straight? I mean, this is a forum about big dicks..
I am now and always have been 100% straight. I am strictly dickly. :cool:

I think he meant that if you're looking at cock, you're gay.
I have long suspected I was a gay man in a womans body. Thank heavens Filss posted this thread so I could out myself. :tongue:

Filss

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with you guys but logging almost daily on here to talk about balls shape and everything is kinda gay isn't it? Would you tell your straight friends about it???
Or maybe americans are so puritan they can't talk about sex in real life and have to do it on here.

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i am not a prisoner of repression.
if that makes me "gay" so be it.

i do not desire cock...but i do admire it's power.
i do desire pussy and i admire it's power.

i look at the guys galleries if it is requested or if they make a size comment that makes me wonder if they are being honest.
when will mankind leave this adolescent view of sexuality in the 50's.