Are the "straight" lpsg members really straight?

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love America, really much, i went there several times, saying it's a puritan society isn't anti-american, at all.

I agree with the Frenchman. Admitting the United States' flaws, faults, problems, limitations, mistakes, etc., is not anti-American. It's called realism. I would question the sanity of anyone who just talked and thought 24/7 about how great, perfect, ideal, etc., the USA is. My patriotism forces me to want the USA to live up to its potential and promise, not sit around dumb and happy.

Gab_Stone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am completely straight. I only like people with vaginas and tits to touch my cock. My wet dreams are all about women. I only fantasize about women. I only put my cock in vaginas and mouths of people with vaginas. I beleive this makes me heterosexual. Meaning I like the opposite sex. And there is actually a certain amount of comfort that comes from belonging to a society of equals and those who can relate and share similar life experiences. Even if we can look at a penis and say, "Hey nice unit bro!" It's just like telling a guy at the gym he has nice biceps.

Caeric

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is a difference between nudity and sex.

Although it's not common among American men, I think that men should feel comfortable being nude around one another regardless of sexual orientation. If we were more often I think it would solve most of the body image problems we face in this nation and most of the issues with prejudice as well.

We also wouldn't have these types of questions. Naked men around naked men are just... naked men. Brotherhood, bonding, camaraderie, and friendship at not 'gay'. If straight men were given the opportunity to not have to worry about that label we'd all be much better off.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
We have the right to come here! Gay and straight guys both have dick, so we're dealing with the same 'dick'problems. Yes I like showing, but I come daily too this site because there are a lot of posts that could help at daily bases.

lowteg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nah i am 1000% straight hehe

love girls, love pussy and yeah only reason I came here is for some advice lol...talk to other people shit liek that looked interesting on a advice point...not for me to sure around looking at dicks.

I think its weird if you join up here yo say your straight and then dont post pics LOL...

the point of this forum is to rate your dick and talk about them in general right, reason I joined is becuase girls told me im really thick...so yerr

Why cant a straight guy like me chill here lol..

only awkward thing is getting messages form gay guys i mean im 100% straight don't sent me a message saying wanna chat WTF LOL

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll say this again, this forum was set up to be a Support Group. That's what I came here for and have developed friendships and acquaintances with a few members, both straight and gay. I've gotten a lot of help and support, particularly from the older members here who have helped me in my everyday life. Not everyone comes in here to stare at the galleries as the OP obviously does.

To be quite honest, these threads used to bug me...but now I just see them as woefully uninformed people expressing their opinion.

hungthickone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I would be interested in your "1%", what exactly is the difference in 1% and say 10%?and I know 9 is the numerical diff, I just wonder how youfigure your % .
?If I have sucked a dick once in my life and admire some guys bodys but have otherwise lived a str8 life what is proper %. And if I were to suck a few more cocks and maybe have a craving to be fucked once, what percentage then?
Is this a 'BORN WITH' percentage or can it change with time?

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm guestimating that about 50% of the "straight" guys aren't. I'm QUITE often approached in chat by "straight" guys with definitivly less-than-straight intentions.
Hell, see that shit in the bars all the time too... so