Are the "straight" lpsg members really straight?

amadordelsexo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is a hard question , of course any man should have two position or have a big penis or acept it as it is , of course the only problem with penis size is for girls or his patner , you aren't going to do anything with a big penis , but other will need it .
I want to mean that a man really would need do nothing concerning to other penis having one of regular size and better with tendency to big size ( 7 to 8 " lenght ,plus good girth ).
But when size afect fisicaly and mentaly to a man well !! anything else is possible.
And it happen in many other differents life situation with muscules in the gimnasiun , with such car you can't buy but neighborg have one , ectc..
In the last case of the car you will enjoy a ride in the car of your dream .
In sex it is a mental illnes penis size , is complex because size is a real problem that you can see , the best is select the bride acept it in the size you have it.
Of course tendency to see other , as your dream well !! is difficult to control , but it is bad fall as a girl been a man at least with anal sex.
And out of an illnes ,just for reason of a penis size .
Returning to the case of the car, it is possible have one smaller and of low price ,that also run and can take you anywhere of course not so confortable or luxory ectc.. as the other .
In such specific case compared with cars, we could say ???? same thing luxory , confortable ectc.. of a big penis ???

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm glad that the straight guys here posting pix and sharing comments. I love big dicks - straight and gay ones! :biggrin1:

B_Epic_Size

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just because you can appreciate the body of the same gender does not make you gay. we need to remember that this IS a support group as well.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, of course not, because having a big penis requires that you be absolutely on the otherside of the fence and there are no exceptions allowed. It's not possible that people come here to chat and not stare at your dick all day long; I'm sure some people actually come SOLELY to stare at your dick all day long. Nothing but. Because everyone is beautiful to someone.

Even you, 4.5 man. Even you.

Pferd

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Big cock, yes, straight, yes. no problems with my sexuality, but there are plenty who have yet to admit to themselves what they are.

Filss

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok so you guys are telling me that you come here, logg in, surf the gallery, share pics with other mâles, search the perfect cock.. without ANY sexual thoughts? Well maybe you're right
BUT to those who overreact insulting me by private messages only because i suggested that maybe you're not 100% straight, i say if you were confident about your sexuality you wouldn't be trying to justify yourself that way.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Straight guys have the same right to be here as the queers do. This is a battle you really can't win.

Haha

That is a typical, stupid insulting remark from a person who needs to grow up or grow one which ever comes first, sorry to everyone for a fellow brits comment, i'm ashamed to be British. idiot:mad:

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so if a chick posts her tits and pussy on a website for tits and pussy, is she gay too?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The best response to this thread was a few post ago:

"Breeder Boys Need Love Too!!!"

That sums up my point of view.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Ok so you guys are telling me that you come here, logg in, surf the gallery, share pics with other mâles, search the perfect cock.. without ANY sexual thoughts? Well maybe you're right
BUT to those who overreact insulting me by private messages only because i suggested that maybe you're not 100% straight, i say if you were confident about your sexuality you wouldn't be trying to justify yourself that way.

Filis, besides all that, i feel fwiw that your original question was okay to ask, at the end of the day it is a forum and like most guys straight or gay they say they come for advice, read comments, post pictures etc, i just have discussed this with my ex-wife and partner as to why straight guys put pictures of there most treasured possession on here, not that they are not allowed to before any one jumps in, my point being i would not put my pics on say a girl site, as i am no longer interested in women and may give of the wrong impression. but hey if the pics are here and the guys are happy to do that knowing gay guys are goggling at them and maybe other stuff, then they obviously like it or feel comfortable with it, i have not been on here long ,and have had only 3 messages sexually and they were from 100% straight guys, each to their own i guess. BTW to everybody i have not meant to offend, this is a private and factual opinion of my own please don't:rocketwhore: me

Filss

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so if a chick posts her tits and pussy on a website for tits and pussy, is she gay too?

I'm not saying that she's gay, i'm saying she has gay thoughts, and so maybe she's not 100% straight like her profile says ;)

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

1) Who says I come here to surf the gallery?

2) I never, ever came here to search the perfect cock. Just because you did, doesn't mean that others did. This is something that a sizable percentage of people on here cannot quite understand. Sweeping generalizations are always wrong. This is the Large Penis Support Group, not the search for the perfect cock group, browse the gallery group, or make rash and stupid statements group. You sir, belong in that one.

3) I don't care who sees what I have.

4) I still don't understand this fascination with a certain portion of the gay community. Why are you so hellbent on unsuccessfully trying to convince everyone that straight men are gay?

5) Your arguments are paper thin.

B_phe1249

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with the Frenchman. Admitting the United States' flaws, faults, problems, limitations, mistakes, etc., is not anti-American. It's called realism. I would question the sanity of anyone who just talked and thought 24/7 about how great, perfect, ideal, etc., the USA is. My patriotism forces me to want the USA to live up to its potential and promise, not sit around dumb and happy.

And you are a citizen of what country?

luke nutley

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to laugh when someone comments that they're straight but, when you look to the left, they've clicked on "50% straight, 50% gay" or even higher on the gay scale.

If you're 50/50 then you're bi. Not straight. Duh. But I guess they need to tell themselves that. :wink: