Are the threads here awful or what?

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not all the women here are awful.
I don't comment on a lot of the stuff here cuz I think most of it is just bullshit.
And there are some of us who are real who don't belong to a group that verifies that fact.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WOW!!!!! So Bonky goes from being slightly rude to overtly offensive. If you cant piss the girls off, just try to pit them against each other. Very nice. VERY nice

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
... WTF is wrong with the EVERYONE on this board? They're awful!

:eek:
My post count is so low exactly because I just can't stand getting buried in the incest threads andthe arguments over penis size/function/cut debate and vamoose for a year.

If anything, this sub-forum is a sanctuary as it's populated by women and loser men with ego issues! :)

fizzyjizz

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the end of the day there is only so much cock-talk one can take. Mabye you people, instead of looking for interesting content on internet forums, should get out more.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My post count is so low exactly because I just can't stand getting buried in the incest threads andthe arguments over penis size/function/cut debate and vamoose for a year.

I know, what's up with that. Guess it's just like the rest of the 'net.. I hear that 97% of all email sent is spam. And I guess 97% of everything posted to internet boards adds exactly 0 to the overall knowledge base of humanity.

I've tried for years to talk intelligently about dick size as a social issue and its ramifications on men and women and culture itself. Guess most folks aren't into that. Most folks just want to post fantasies about themselves and their hung pal Stevo.

Media
I'm looking at the threads in this subforum. One's called "Men have shit for brains," another "Repulsed by male contact."

... WTF is wrong with the women on this board? They're awful!

???

narcissism along with bitching & moaning

sounds like a fairly representative sample of sexually active women in early 21st century America to me!

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the problem with the boards is that every once in awhile there's a little nugget of gold. Not very big, but it's just enough to keep folks coming back. Intermittent reinforcement FTW.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW!!!!! So Bonky goes from being slightly rude to overtly offensive. If you cant piss the girls off, just try to pit them against each other. Very nice. VERY nice

yeah, I noticed that too. My first thought when I read the OP was "if you don't like the threads, stay out of the Women's Issues section"

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You've got to be kidding me, the OP has a good point. There's always odd threads but the increase of odd ones is a sure thing.

We women get exposed to all sorts of oddities like "How many shitake mushrooms wide do you like the head of a huge cock to be?" or "If i took an 8 ounce juicebox and put it next to my dick, would it be enough to please you if it were 2.3986th of an inch longer than the juice box? Oh and its a Juicy Juice brand apple juice box"

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

In all fairness, you just joined so you dont know what is going on. Bonky has the gift of being able to ask questions that make people think about thier own beliefs and values. He doesnt sugar coat it and is direct and that sometimes makes people uncomfortable. Believe me, I went at it with him in the PE subform.

You dont have to agree with him, (which is the beauty of it) but at least give him credit for making this place just that much more interesting.

stamrod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
... which leads me to ask....

... WTF is wrong with the women on this board? They're awful!

Who said the women on this board are starting those threads?

However, you do have a point that at least some of the women probably respond to those threads and keep them alive.

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To the original poster:

Let's not make any overly gross generalizations about any group of people.
Most people have days, or moments in a day, when they're absolutely grating to be around. They can be short-sighted, bitchy, assholes. Men and boy, women and girls. Transsexuals and eunics and all 7 billion people on earth. (and astronauts too)
Some days, there are some people we can't bear to part their company.
But we all hope, MOST people we encounter, just keep going about their days and business, pinpointing their challenges, searching for solutions to them and wisely implementing them, so WE ALL can just share a little kindness with each other.
Now, rather than point fingers and complain, offer some solutions and...
Think Love and wear a smile.
Michael*