Are the threads here awful or what?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
WOW!!!!! So Bonky goes from being slightly rude to overtly offensive. If you cant piss the girls off, just try to pit them against each other. Very nice. VERY nice
Oh Good! I thought I was the only one who noticed that.

My post count is so low exactly because I just can't stand getting buried in the incest threads and the arguments over penis size/function/cut debate and vamoose for a year.

If anything, this sub-forum is a sanctuary as it's populated by women and loser men with ego issues! :)
Orcabomber! :smile: You're back! I've missed your posts.

yeah, I noticed that too. My first thought when I read the OP was "if you don't like the threads, stay out of the Women's Issues section"
:tongue: That sounds too much like sense for th OP to be able to comply. :biggrin1:

Laura-marie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm looking at the threads in this subforum. One's called "Men have shit for brains," another "Repulsed by male contact." There's the everpresent thread where 'women' lie and say they've routinely slept with guys who have 11-14" dicks. There's the one where a girl keeps bitching that the guys at the gym don't stare at her enough so would everyone please tell her that she's wonderful anyway...

... which leads me to ask....

... WTF is wrong with the women on this board? They're awful!

:eek:

I think you will find that the women here are rather representative of the general female population.

Women are social creatures that bond by giving/receiving advice, gossiping and talking about themselves. That is not to say that we are shallow but typically these things will interest us a lot more than they would ever interest any male.

As for women being awful due to a thread called "Men have shit for brains" take a look at the thread. Perhaps you should have a talk to your male counterparts for rising to the bait and keeping the thread alive. It is just as easier for no one to reply to the thread and it will quickly fade into non-existence.

And 'women' lying? From the parentheses I can only assume that you are insinuating these are not women, in which case once again the fault does not lie with us.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm looking at the threads in this subforum. One's called "Men have shit for brains," another "Repulsed by male contact." There's the everpresent thread where 'women' lie and say they've routinely slept with guys who have 11-14" dicks. There's the one where a girl keeps bitching that the guys at the gym don't stare at her enough so would everyone please tell her that she's wonderful anyway...

grumpy bonky!!

my thread was actually about the unwanted effects of hormonal birth control.
if women read it and decide not to try the frigid jab, or realise they need to change pills, then i've given the world more horny women.

and this is my gratitude? :mad:

i may cry.

lol

Media
grumpy bonky!!

my thread was actually about the unwanted effects of hormonal birth control.
if women read it and decide not to try the frigid jab, or realise they need to change pills, then i've given the world more horny women.

and this is my gratitude? :mad:

i may cry.

lol

what!?!?!

bonky actually reading much less attempting to understand something he criticizes!?!

he's far too high on "the intellectual food chain" to expected to do to do THAT!!!

I'm mean really!

he's like Socrates...if Socrates had been a self-important pseudo-intellectual trading on sophmore bull session rhetorical ploys.

you should be grateful, he takes time out of his busy scedule to elevate the level of discussion on these dreary little threads.

and this is the thanks he gets!

philistine!

Media
the problem with the boards is that every once in awhile there's a little nugget of gold. Not very big, but it's just enough to keep folks coming back. Intermittent reinforcement FTW.

that and the fact that its one of the few place left where people actually care what you (and I do mean you specfically) post.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what!?!?!

bonky actually reading much less attempting to understand something he criticizes!?!

he's far too high on "the intellectual food chain" to expected to do to do THAT!!!

I'm mean really!

he's like Socrates...if Socrates had been a self-important pseudo-intellectual trading on sophmore bull session rhetorical ploys.

you should be grateful, he takes time out of his busy scedule to elevate the level of discussion on these dreary little threads.

and this is the thanks he gets!

philistine!
i laughed.
is that bad?

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
This forum is a microcosm of the real world, and in case you hadn't noticed, while the majority of humankind are basically good people, there are a huge number of morons out there. It stands to reason that any one unfiltered subsection of the general public is going to have its fair share of idiots, fuckups and self-obsessed nutjobs.

I would like to point out that, just like the real world, there are some absolute gems here, both male and female. Enjoy them and ignore the rest.

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's more sense posted in this section of the forum than all the other sections put together. OK there is a bit of female ranting but that's only to be expected given some of the inane 'rate my cock' type posts and PMs they must receive. And don't forget the time of the month "thingy" :biggrin:

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"If i took an 8 ounce juicebox and put it next to my dick, would it be enough to please you if it were 2.3986th of an inch longer than the juice box? Oh and its a Juicy Juice brand apple juice box"

Well, would it? And so you know, it's totally 2.4857th inches longer... yeah, I'm huge.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

If they are so awful to you then perhaps you should simply refrain from reading them....I mean afterall you don't even think this forum should be on LPSG because in your opinion EVERYTHING here is REQUIRED to be about large cocks and nothing else is acceptable.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Regardless of what you think not all women's issues involve cocks.....and more specifically large cocks. Though many of them center around the fact that sometimes guys can simply be big dicks. Many women's issues, especially the valid ones, are about larger issues than big dicks and why we like them/hate them/feel about them. Giving multiple men advice (aka j/o material), the many useless rantings of people like johnschlong (just go read some if you are brave enough), and the women who come here seeking attention or tips on how to get more of it, etc. are the ones that bother me the most. Concerning most of the topics I just listed I would have to agree with your OP and the fact that a majority of the topics that get posted here or anywhere on this site are complete and total BS which is why I don't reply to a lot of them. Serious content is great and I'm not calling anyone out for what they post here....afterall it's a free world (most of it) I just wish that some people would put a little more thought into their posts, especially if they're the OP. If the original post lacks in content the replies most likely will to.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Regardless of what you think not all women's issues involve cocks.....

I understand, but I'm assuming that since we're talking on a big dick board, most topics will at least be tangentially related to that.

Otherwise I suppose one could go in the off-topic section, if there is one.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bonky UNBLOCK Mad R from your PMs if you know whats good for you.

:eek: I don't do private stuff on internet boards. All of my conversations are public. Don't really want to get to "know" online folks, no offense to anyone. Just here for the (usually rather disappointing) topical discussions. :smile: