Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I understand, but I'm assuming that since we're talking on a big dick board, most topics will at least be tangentially related to that.

Otherwise I suppose one could go in the off-topic section, if there is one.

As I've stated before and I'm sure you would notice if you went to other internet discussion boards they generally have forums that are not or do not have to be 100% related to the board's stated topic. The same can be said of LPSG. While the focus is to in fact talk about issues that pertain to large cocks there are sections and forums in which that isn't a must. The Politics forum for example does not need to be related to large cocks. The Etc. Etc. forum is clearly for things that do not relate to the topic. Why is it so hard for you to understand that everything in the women's issues section doesn't need to focus on large cocks??? It would be totally different in my opinion if the title of the forum were "Women & Large Cocks" or "Broads & Big Dicks" or something equally catchy....but the title is "Women's Issues" which leaves the floor open to a broad spectrum of things. It is also different when men come into the Women's section and ask us to look at their dick. That is why the creators made a "Show Off" section. Some topics clearly don't belong in this forum and with that I can't disagree. It would be like going into the "Sex with a Large Penis" section and talking about which 4" heels look best with this skirt....just doesn't belong there. As far as I'm concerned as long as it's a legitimate women's issue I welcome it here. It's the unwanted "look at me", "give me j/o material", "I need attention", "I'm so smart because I'm in grad school now and I want to show off to the world" posts that bother me.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm looking at the threads in this subforum. One's called "Men have shit for brains," another "Repulsed by male contact." There's the everpresent thread where 'women' lie and say they've routinely slept with guys who have 11-14" dicks. There's the one where a girl keeps bitching that the guys at the gym don't stare at her enough so would everyone please tell her that she's wonderful anyway...

... which leads me to ask....

... WTF is wrong with the women on this board? They're awful!

:eek:

Well, I think that the attitude does begin nor end with women. There have been male beyotchity as well. Which is very confusing as heck.

Example... I have read: a straight member complain about gay guys looking looking at his genitals in the shower. And to compound an issue...a guy guy wants communal showers back in the gym lockerroom and another gay guy is attracted to only straight guys. :eek::eek: I am the only one who is gay that doesn't want any sex with straight guys...and likes having his own friggin' private shower stall. :eek:

In real life, I haven't had as much problem with the straight guys though. I have had more troubles with the gay ones.

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
I'm looking at the threads in this subforum. One's called "Men have shit for brains," another "Repulsed by male contact." There's the everpresent thread where 'women' lie and say they've routinely slept with guys who have 11-14" dicks. There's the one where a girl keeps bitching that the guys at the gym don't stare at her enough so would everyone please tell her that she's wonderful anyway...

... which leads me to ask....

... WTF is wrong with the women on this board? They're awful!

:eek:

I've tried my best to raise the intellectual level of this board by opening threads about such topics as the market for ergonomically designed bicycle seats for women. :biggrin1:

Look, most people on this entire forum are slightly mad, because they are obsessed with the size of penises - their own or someone else's. But luckily, most members come here just to have fun, and take the big dick thing with a load of humor.

Anyone who takes his own presence at this site serious, must urgently consult a psychiatrist or two.

Media
I can argue that you might be taking it a little too seriously?

not as serious as those well-meaning individuals who assume they're dealing with a someone seeking a free exchange of ideas.

I give credit that at least he's honest!

Can anyone tell me when "honesty" became the last refuge of the willfully offensive?

BTW, where the hell has Madame Zora gone?

on to better (and bigger:wink:) things.

more woman than bonky will ever have,
more man than he'll ever be!