Are there any advantages to having penis that bends?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Crooked Cock, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Crooked Cock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would like to ask this question to all the females out there. Guys can put their input too. But I want hear from the females first. Are there any advantages of having a cock that bends? Mine bends to the left when erect. I'm 6 inches long & 6 inches in girth. I was a late bloomer sexually. So I've been with a few woman. No woman has said anything badly as of yet.

1. Are there certain body types of women that handle penis bends better then others. Ex. A thin body frame over fat one.

2. What are the best sex positions for penis bends?

Thanks for whatever info you can give me

Crooked Cock :cool:

2. lonamisa

lonamisa Member

I'm not a woman, but I'm a 90% straight guy who has always had a banana-ish penis, and in most of my experiences the girls usually didn't even bring it up until later on, and they would just be like "so uh.. is it crooked or something?" but not actually complaining about it. And then when I'd ask them if they liked the curve it seems like they usually said yes, but only after they pondered it for a bit. However, a female friend of mine believes in the theory that it probably can hit the g-spot easier. Although since I'm a left curver I'd probably have to do a really wild position for that to be true. I'm gonna say be positive though, my current longtime sex partner loves the feel of my dick so much she has on at least one occasion cum after under 20 seconds or so. (Honest on my life, but that's not including foreplay and my girth probably helped)

The only disadvantages to me are that the bend tends to make my penis extend a bit less than it should.. as in, probably a good half inch or so goes almost way far left, and sometimes I wish it was completely straight just for that added deepening length which we all seem to be attracted to. This also causes some pictures that I've taken to look fairly weird and small from certain angles since you're just seeing the bend. I'd rather it bent upward because that is hotter to me for some reason.

Sorry if I wrote an essay instead of answering your questions, but your penis sounds relatively similar to mine so that's my experience with it..

3. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

I prefer some curve to a straight penis.

In my experience, a curve in the penis makes deepthroating easier. The best position for oral sex on a curved penis, though, depends on the direction of the curve. An upward curve is best for a 69-type position, and a left-curve is better approached from the left side.

4. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    A bend is outstanding to me. It's best for reaching the g-spot, which is why g-spot vibes are crooked. You cannot tell the shape or size f a woman's vagina by looking at her. You have to bed her to find out.

5. tab

tab New Member

i am a woman and it is the best!!!!

6. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

every girl ive been with loves the upward curve in missionary, fills up the pussy much better and rubs the g spot, cant beat that

7. damien6663

damien6663 Member

Albums:
    im a left curve too

8. fluoro

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  9. petergroot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes like this?

10. HazelGod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Total tangent...the English use of bed as a verb has got to be my favorite of their colloquialisms. Maybe it's their accent, but it gives me a semi every time.

11. Dan the man

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    :smile:

12. Ionto

Ionto New Member

I assume you mean 'bent' as 'curved', rather than 'flexible' ?

I'm not sure about advantages, but from experience I can say that there are no real disadvantages. May require a bit of manoeuvering in initial stages.

The is a French site that got going about 10 years ago for and by men with a curved penis.
    Le site des penis courbés

There was a lot of exchange of experiences in the first years, but it's pretty quiet now. Different people had different experiences, and the most curved were not necessarily ones with negative experiences.

Draft saved Draft deleted