Are there any big cocks in tampamarried girl looking 4 some on the side

whitedove25

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tired of my hubby's little dick 4 1/2 hard n thats really but its thin n he is a fast shooter...i know i'm not the best looking girl in tampa but i can be fun.....mia

B_Knob Denver

1st Like
Media
New to Tampa. I am 6'5" tall athletic guy looking for some fun and 25 years old. Not sure what your looking for i am 7.5 x 6 myself. :wink:

You look plenty fine for a Tampa girl in your pics !

MattD

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Let me see now... just looking to see if Tampa is anywhere near East Sussex in England... nearly there.... Oh DAMN!!! Wish I could be there right now sweetie

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tired of my hubby's little dick 4 1/2 hard n thats really but its thin n he is a fast shooter...i know i'm not the best looking girl in tampa but i can be fun.....mia

Good fookin' luck! Tell us all about the gory details Mia...

wayneman6720999

Just Browsing
Media
I'm in kansas and I'm 6" soft 9" hard and 6t/d wide. When I meet my wife in the army, I told her I was only 5 1/2". She told me she was fine with that. Really blew her mind when it came time for the makeing of the love. She looked down and said "ohh hell no" and left the room and came back with a ruler.lol!!! Fun times. We are still happily married

tampahungblk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
damn miss miai love little married girls u should try some of this blk snake trust be baby girl u will not look back

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree, this is a very dirty move, its women like you that are ruining the world.

you said hes your husband?
so youre going to go cheat on your husband, and probably get caught because youre stupid. end up filing for a divorce and taking half of his stuff just because youre greedy want a giant cock to fuck you? its women like you that are the reason for homicide + suicides.

buy a giant 15x10 dildo and quit being such a selfish cunt.

B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very negative attitude howbigeh, very negative. She should not deny herself and her cravings.

how would you like it if your wife cheated on you because your "cock is too small", then you find out and a divorce happens, and you lose half of everything just because "your dick is too small"? what a fucking joke, thats why they make dildos. cravings my ass, she should have thought of that before she married him.

what if her husband went out and fucked different girls because he wants one with bigger tits or a nicer face? I suppose that wouldnt be cool at all, and she would FREAK out right?

like I said, that would be a homicide + suicide if I were in that guys shoes. these are the kind of things where the OP is dumb enough to bring a guy into her husbands bed and fuck him while hes out working his ass off, he comes home and catches her red handed. fuck slitting her throat, cut that damn bitches head off!

its cheating whores like this that are ruining men. I assume hes worked hard for everything he has just for her to end up talking half of it in a divorce over something that SHE caused. thats fucking bullshit in my eyes

he cant help it if he has a "small cock". like its been said earlier, the only way this is fine if hes cool with it. but if shes doing it behind her back, she deserves 2 black eyes IMO. flame me all you want, cheating isnt cool and you might not realize it until its been done to you.

if you wanna fuck bigger cocks; leave your man, take whats yours and nothing more (none of his shit) and fuck all the giant cocks you want.