Are there any celebs, male or female, on this site?

theonewhomustbekept

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I guess I should admit it. I'm Sarah Palin.

I love huge cocks so much, especially Levi Johnston's, which I took anally, vaginally, orally, aurally, nasally, axillarilly. And also titty-fuck. Yes, I have had sex with moose, but only for want of anything better. My favorite thing to do is dress up as a guy and hang around public restroom gloryholes, waiting for ice truckers and salmon fishermen who haven't had sex for months to empty their steaming loads down my throat. Beats governing, I can tell you that, for sure. I have had sex with Tommy430 and Rihanna may times - one-to-one, together in an intimate and leisurely threesome, and with hundreds of others as part of the black magical orgies that are the focal point of the Satanic cult we three are involved in. Rihanna is 9", cut, with a mushroom head and big balls. She likes to throat-fuck really roughly. Bruised my tonsils something fierce!

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I guess I should admit it. I'm Sarah Palin.

I love huge cocks so much, especially Levi Johnston's, which I took anally, vaginally, orally, aurally, nasally, axillarilly. And also titty-fuck. Yes, I have had sex with moose, but only for want of anything better. My favorite thing to do is dress up as a guy and hang around public restroom gloryholes, waiting for ice truckers and salmon fishermen who haven't had sex for months to empty their steaming loads down my throat. Beats governing, I can tell you that, for sure. I have had sex with Tommy430 and Rihanna may times - one-to-one, together in an intimate and leisurely threesome, and with hundreds of others as part of the black magical orgies that are the focal point of the Satanic cult we three are involved in. Rihanna is 9", cut, with a mushroom head and big balls. She likes to throat-fuck really roughly. Bruised my tonsils something fierce!

Now , that is the best thing i have heard since i know when. I just knew o'le sarah was that wasy! HeHe!!!!!

We are the best kept secret in the galaxy. We monitor, licence and police all alien activity on the Earth. We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret, we exist in shadow.