Are there any cool members from Belgium here?

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:biggrin1::biggrin1:

Bruxelles is the EC´s capital, so we can say that there is a third thing besides a train station and cows:

A lot of whores.

Brussel actually has several railway stations which is very inconvenient if one is just wanting to change trains to come and go between Luxembuorg and Amsterdam, as I have done more times than I care to remember. One used to have to take a third local train just to get from one station to another. Anyway maybe they have changed things now because its been a few years since I've been there. Anyway apart from les guafres (waffles) and good chocolate and pastries (austrian influence) and cheese and meat for breakfast (dutch influence) Belgium also has a large number of hot hung young uncut men who may also warrant du gourmanderie :tongue: (oh yeah and pretty girls too if you're that way inclined)

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've been there three times. Other than the chocolate, it's pretty boring. As far as the people go, they seem nice and polite, if a bit cold. But that's typical for N. Europe. The highways are not very good compared to neighboring countries. You can immediately tell the difference when you cross from Holland into Belgium.

Right now we are re-fitting a 60 foot sailboat for a Belgian family. They are really nice people, but the father and son seem a bit dense. They can't make decisions at all and the son told me that it is a common trait of Belgians. I don't know if that's true, but it's what he said. The bathrooms on the boat don't smell like roses at all.

I'd go to Spain too.