Are there any cut British guys out there?

hookfunguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Im a cut British guy and used to feel part of a minority because its not common over here. Was done for medical reasons in my teens and after that was shy of showing my cock as I was different to all my mates. Would be good to know there are others like me out there too :)
I think that unless it's done for medical reasons then it's almost a fashion.

An awful lot of men of my generation (late 1940's) were cut as a matter of course.

I noted that one American guy thought that all Brits were uncut - wrong!!

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was cut at birth as I gather mother thought it was 'unclean' to have a foreskin. It is something that I cannot really forgive for.

I wish I could have my foreskin back, as I know how much fun uncut guys have; my boyfriend is uncut.

countryboy1011

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi Guys, I've just checked my original post for about the first time in two years and its great to see the response its had from other cut uk guys. Always good to see who else is out there. Drop me a message if you want to chat.

fendricurious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Got cut in my teens as I got too girthy for my foreskin. It hurt with sex when I was really aroused. I liked having the foreskin for wanking.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
... I don't think that circumcision is as rare in the UK as some would suggest.

The 2000 British National Survey of Sexual Attitudes and Lifestyle found that 16% of 16-44 year-olds were circumcised, the rate being 20% in those aged 40-44 and 12% in the 16-19 year age group [Dave et al., 2003]. Rates reported in one study were 12.5% for males aged 16-24 years, 15.9% for 25-34 year-olds, and 26.4% for the 35-44 year age group (n = 1,874, 2,111 and 2,049, respectively) [Wellings et al., 1994]. Another found rate was 48% in 305 London males aged 4-93 (av. 42 years of age) [Mallon et al., 2000].

I believe you're right, Jaybell.

countryboy1011

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow Silvertip, didn't realise it was as higher proportion as that in some areas! Good research skills. And of course guys, feel free to show off what you've got.

Jacknoir

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Being circumcised in the U.K. is probably nearly as common as being uncut these days. You're definately not alone.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Being circumcised in the U.K. is probably nearly as common as being uncut these days. You're definately not alone.
The rate of non-religious circumcision is not going up. Maybe you're moving among more Muslims than you used to.

countryboy1011

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Undoubtedly with the rate of people moving into the country, the cut rate will go up. I guess being a while British male, the interest is if there are others who are done for the non-religions reasons.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Other than a few Jewish and Muslim guys that I've worked with (plus the odd American) I can't say that I have noticed any increase in the number of circumcised lads amongst the indigenous British population. I had three mates at school (out of 80+ of us) that were circumcised, plus the younger brother of one of my mates, I met another lad at college (who remains a friend) and another that I worked with years ago (who I similarly remain in contact with). I can't actually think of a single new male friend that I've met over the last ten years whom I've discovered has been circumcised.

matht

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was cut aged 21 for medical reasons and I love it. Nothing better than seeing ur head wet with pussy juice and no foreskin. Glad I got it done!!!

someone1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i'm cut, by i was born and lived abroad for quite awhile.
Pretty sur ejust jews and muslims in Britain get cut

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pretty sure just jews and muslims in Britain get cut

Not so. I'm a member of cuttingclub.de, which has 158 UK members. This is of course a self-selecting sample, as there are plenty of circumcised guys who have no interest in such a group, but a rough look-through indicates ages from 70+ down to 18. Of these, about half were circumcised by their own choice (aesthetics/hygiene), while about half were cut for medical reasons. (There are a few, and they are a few, that were done for religious reasons, or non-religious family tradition.)

The age when the operation was done covers the full age range, with medical and RIC extending down to childhood. (Tho' there are a couple of guys who were circumcised by their own choice, one at 10 and one at 14.)

In addition, there are uncut members (possibly about 50 of them) who are intending to be circumcised, and by far the majority of them are under 30, and appear to equally divided between gay and straight.

It would need a full analysis of the figures (age, reason, date of cut, orientation, area of country), which could then be extrapolated to form some idea, but I think you will see that it is a widespread phenomenon. (The only real way to form an idea would be to include a question on the next Census!)

cut_81

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Grew up in rural Norfolk. Class of about 16 boys. 2 of us were cut.