Are there any decent adult sex dating websites?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by NottsBound, Jun 15, 2010.

1. NottsBound

NottsBound Active Member

Albums:
    Are there any real websites out there for sex? ones that you guys have been successful in meeting up others.

Post some stories if you dont mind too!

2. D_Evita_Zane

D_Evita_Zane New Member

I've had a few hookups from adultfriendfinder.com before. You really have to sift through the fakes and creeps, but there are few on there.

3. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    I swear by Manhunt.net.

It's important to post a very explicit profile with as much information as possible regarding your actual age, weight, HIV status and interests (most especially top/bottom/versatile); good quality recent pix in sexy situations (not vacation shots from Disneyworld) are also a requirement.

Sure, some nights are better than others, and some times are better than others. Weekday mornings (6:00-8:00) are not a good time, neither is dinner time or early evening. The best times are between 10:30 PM and 2:00 AM during the week, later on weekends (Fri and Sat nights: Midnight til 5:00). Weekend afternoons are a crapshoot and have never been my lucky times.

FWIW, I find Adam4adam insanely annoying: their formatting sucks and I'm forever losing my place in line. I hate it.

Pay the $30 or whatever it is and meet some (in)decent guys the quick and easy way. Just don't expect to meet the man of your dreams.

4. divisiblebyzero

Albums:
    fetlife.com is supposed to be good

5. B_quietguy

B_quietguy New Member

Seeing how the OP is mostly straight, I'm not going to recommend manhunt.

I'd suggest sites like sexinyourcity.com, adultfriendfinder.com, horneymatches.com, or xxxmatch.com. Be very explicit in your profile about what you want.

6. D_Crystallized Ginger

Badoo is good too! It's not a n adult site but you can find many girls to fuck..this is my experience ;-)

7. D_Clifftonne Copperclappers

I had four women in 6 months from adultfriendfinder.com, then a year of no connections, then two more women in the past year. All in the UK within 50 miles of home, four of them one-offs. I think the subscription has been well worth it. I haven't tried other sites.

8. D_Wally Walnuts

D_Wally Walnuts New Member

I met a nice FWB on adultfriendfinder. I've cancelled my subscription since then because it wasn't worth the time/money to sift through all of those profiles to find another NSA encounter.

Draft saved Draft deleted