are there any dom bottoms?

alcor972

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
... thank you for your interesting answers...
I prefer topping... certainly because I need to be recognized as a real man by my partner... lol...
But... as I'm very shy... I am not a natural dominant guy... ha ha...
Because of this contrasted behaviour... I think there is some potential for me to be dominated by a bottom...
Nevertheless... this has not happened yet... because the bottoms who detect my weakness remain very gentle and keep a relatively submissive role with me... which is very fair from them...
Voilà...

Reactions: luvnlg

alcor972

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Topping validates you as a "real" man? How is that? Besides what does "real man" even mean?
Thank you, Malakos, for making me be more precise in my answer...
Actually... the expression "real man" certainly has no sens...
There is no really degrees in the fact of being a man...
My use of this expression reflects the troubles, contrasts and doubts swirling within my mind...
"Real man" must mean for me ... "my male model"
It was therefore a very subjective and personnal value... and I've employed it in my post as if it was an objective value... whereas it certainly isn't...
Thank you again, Malakos...

Reactions: CUBE and Exbiker

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thank you, Malakos, for making me be more precise in my answer...
Actually... the expression "real man" certainly has no sens...
There is no really degrees in the fact of being a man...
My use of this expression reflects the troubles, contrasts and doubts swirling within my mind...
"Real man" must mean for me ... "my male model"
It was therefore a very subjective and personnal value... and I've employed it in my post as if it was an objective value... whereas it certainly isn't...
Thank you again, Malakos...

Interesting response.

No need to thank me, I was just being confrontational. :p

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bingo, Malakos! Topping from the bottom (i.e., do what I tell you to do or GTF off me).

That is not what I was referring to. "Topping from the bottom" in BDSM lingo refers to a person who presents as a submissive bottom (bottom being someone who has sexual/kinky actions done to him/her) and assumes this role but covertly (often even unknowingly) bucks it by acting dominantly during play.

That is quite different from a submissive top, someone who does the sexual/kinky actions to someone else but does so in submission to the will of the bottom.

IL_Guy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That is not what I was referring to. "Topping from the bottom" in BDSM lingo refers to a person who presents as a submissive bottom (bottom being someone who has sexual/kinky actions done to him/her) and assumes this role but covertly (often even unknowingly) bucks it by acting dominantly during play.

That is quite different from a submissive top, someone who does the sexual/kinky actions to someone else but does so in submission to the will of the bottom.

Yeah, I wasn't using the term that strictly.

StillSmall

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is pretty common in fisting, actually. Because the top has to be so in tune with what the bottom is feeling, the bottom really is in control of the situation. You're always reading him to judge how he's stretching, when the stretch is good or when it's too much, when he hungry for depth or when you need to pull back. When you watch a fisting scene, there's always that wonderful moment when the bottom totally relaxes and gives himself completely over to the top -- but still, a great top is always taking signals from the bottom -- slower, faster, deeper, more, wait, now...

Damn. I think I need to make plans for tonight...

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is pretty common in fisting, actually. Because the top has to be so in tune with what the bottom is feeling, the bottom really is in control of the situation. You're always reading him to judge how he's stretching, when the stretch is good or when it's too much, when he hungry for depth or when you need to pull back. When you watch a fisting scene, there's always that wonderful moment when the bottom totally relaxes and gives himself completely over to the top -- but still, a great top is always taking signals from the bottom -- slower, faster, deeper, more, wait, now...

Damn. I think I need to make plans for tonight...

You make that sound really appealing. I hope I learn how to manage it well (receptively) some day.

Reactions: StillSmall

KinkyBiStud

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes, there are Dom bottoms. I tie my boys up, I make them crawl in the house, I feed them out of a dog bowl. In almost every way I am a Dominant aggressive alpha Master. However, my asshole is my primary sensory organ, it is how I perceive the world around me. If you have to ask why then you have no idea of how great it feels. Why would I deny myself this great sexual outlet, input, whatever, just because I like to lead my boy on a leash? People are more diverse than labels.
That's so Hott! I want to meet you so Hard Man! You seem really Dominant & In Charge. That's what i long for

Reactions: Jjlabae

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I prefer being a sub bottom but I can definitely take charge if the mood is right.[/QUOTED

Damn nice pics. Nothing sexier than a hung bottom who knows who he is and what he likes and needs. A bottom's fat, hung cock between our bellies is the height of sexy. Woof.

KinkyBiStud

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am very Dominant I am also very strict about whom I Master. I never Master a bi or
straight sub.
Awwwe so zero chance of me being your bitchboy? I am totally uninhibited & trainable. & I need to be Controlled so badly. Do you know anybody who might be interested in meeting or check in my ass out Sir? Thanks

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Yeah, and that is a huge turnoff for me. lol.

I'd bottom for you anytime and let you do whatever you like! :)

Only topped once as it was the most practical thing in this relationship. We met while working together at Northwest Airlines and ended up dating. It wasn't until about three months in that we took a trip to Ft. Lauderdale. I don't have a big dick, but I'd never seen a dick that small! :eek: Poor guy. I couldn't even feel him so we flipped around and I fucked him and then did it some more. Was okay, but really not my thing.

tumblr_n5sbcwcdiZ1rrt383o1_500.jpg

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A couple of months back one of my slaves and I had a very interesting session. It had started out with me fucking his mouth and arse, and then to recuperate we lay on the sofa making out - hugging, cuddling, kissing. Both with some leather on - jocks, harness. I think I had head harness on and he was in collar.

His fingers started stroking and probing around my anus. I responded positively.

He asked if I wanted to get in the sling, and I said yes.

Over the next 15 to 20 minutes he administered a lot of poppers - he puts it on rolled up balls of cotton wool and then puts them in a plastic jar like the size of a jam jar. It's amazingly powerful. And probed further with his fingers. Eventually getting his whole hand in, in what was just the most beautiful, amazing moment ...

And- the whole time, he never once stopped calling me 'Sir', and making sure he was doing it right. I called him 'boy' ( he's 38 ) and controlled what he was doing.

These sort of things don't always happen, clearly. 80% of my overall sex life is as a Dom Top. And something like 99% of the particular side of my sex life which is also leather / BDSM / sub-Dom.

But here's the thing. We live in a world of nouns and verbs. The meanings of words can take on a vast importance. We see each other as statues of marble or bronze. The muscular, dominant master. The smooth, athletic slave, cowering.

But really, every single man or woman, whether they know it or not, and whatever forms of sexual play forms their experience, is made of liquid gold.

We are bright and shining things, and we can flow. Even as we solidify, we stay malleable.

It is magic.

Be open to it - to the magic of the world.