Are there any ftm guys here?

FtM4AtP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He likes it a lot, as well as my ass, and yeah he reach climax as well, feelings and connexion makes a lot anyway in the ability to climax, not every cisboy's butt makes him cum neither all cocks does not make me cum.
Don't forget vaginas has been made for the job, if it don't feel good that mean your not into each other enought to have a thrill.

Hope it's clear, english lessons are far away and I'm a bit tipsy tonight.

Sorry for the double entry you had to made, I somehow don't really understand what's the difference between here and were I just answerd...

FtM4AtP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have asked during cam sex because he asked me not to use those terms and he said front hole. The term is used elsewhere. This transmale iteration is one of two general morphologies for transmale bodies. The other has a penis made from arm flesh and equipped with a pump. Gay transmen in increasing numbers opt not to get this surgery. The sensitivity is very low to nil for the transman. The front hole also has an associate phallus that is essentially testosterone transformed clitoral flesh sometimes pumped sometimes surgically enhanced. These bodies have internal and external orgasm. However, this question is one of the ones cis folks should avoid unless it's really clear he is wanting that discussion. Vagina and vulva are almost never used. It's considered really egregious to refer to his genitals in this manner because the transmasculine is surgically more complex and as of yet technically less accomplished if replication of a phallus is the goal (questions) and misogyny and homophobia are endemic experiences for many transmen. The possibilities emerging are fascinating and inspiring. Part of this is new nomenclature. I'm not there yet... anyone?

Well said, it's personal you should always ask when you go intimate with a trans person how to call the parts and what's ok to do and what's not.

I don't find how to like any of the latest entry of the topic, it's weird, but thanks anyway!

Reactions: Asher77