Are there any gay republicans?

LittleBuzzSaw

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm stupid because I don't agree with your accusation that I'm a genocider because of the roman invasions 2000 years ago. You, a proud participant in an illegal war, is an angel who's defending freedom of speech to all of us. Yeah, you don't have a distorted judgement at all.
Hey dummy...... , you continue to insist that the UN declared the war illegal. That is not so. Koofi Annan stated he personally thought it was, but neither the UN as a body or any subsection of the UN has ever declared the war illegal. There are certainly those in the UN that thought that way, but no vote was ever taken on the issue.

Get off your lazy butt and RESEARCH IT. Sheesh.

umdoistressilvaquatro

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey dummy...... , you continue to insist that the UN declared the war illegal. That is not so. Koofi Annan stated he personally thought it was, but neither the UN as a body or any subsection of the UN has ever declared the war illegal. There are certainly those in the UN that thought that way, but no vote was ever taken on the issue.

Get off your lazy butt and RESEARCH IT. Sheesh.
The permission for an invasion went to voting and did not achieved the sufficient votes. It was an unauthorized invasion, therefore an illegal war.

LittleBuzzSaw

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight