Are there any gay republicans?

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
Where are the GOP, Faux News, Breitbart in defending the Native Americans in North Dakota Pipeline Crisis. Why so silent????????

The American Indian -- so tortured in years past - is still facing discrimination at the hands of rich white Protestant men.

When will it end?

Last edited:

LittleBuzzSaw

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Where are the GOP, Faux News, Breitbart in defending the Native Americans in North Dakota Pipeline Crisis. Why so silent????????

The American Indian -- so tortured in years past - is still facing discrimination at the hands of rich white Protestant men.

When will it end?
Well sir, if you would do your research, the proposed pipeline does not transcend any Native territory. It also goes alongside an already existing pipeline corridor. The argument it will "disturb sacred burial grounds" has also been thoroughly disproven. It is ALL a false narrative the media would have you believe... and unfortunately they are doing a damned good job of promoting things which are absolutely false.

Protestors have already begun burning private property and articles (arson - a felony), shot at police officers (a clear felony), obstructed public highways (a misdemeanor, unless you are a passerby and feel threatened making it a felony), assaulted law enforcement officials (felony), and basically been a bunch of idiots (unfortunately not illegal). This pipeline crap is sheer bullshit. Tens of thousands of pipelines already exist in this country, one of which already runs along the corridor for which this one has been previously approved, *by Native American council*.

The liberal media...... so provocative and racist in years past while searching for an unfounded news cause.......

When will the idiocy end?

LittleBuzzSaw

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

When will it end?
I REALLY HATE to quote snopesjokes...... but this is one thing they actually have close to factual. SO...... in the interest of factual rebuttal,...... here's a piece from one of the most liberal sites available.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/11/28/what-those-dakota-access-pipeline-protesters-dont-tell-you/

D

deleted37010

Well sir, if you would do your research, the proposed pipeline does not transcend any Native territory. It also goes alongside an already existing pipeline corridor. The argument it will "disturb sacred burial grounds" has also been thoroughly disproven. It is ALL a false narrative the media would have you believe... and unfortunately they are doing a damned good job of promoting things which are absolutely false.

Protestors have already begun burning private property and articles (arson - a felony), shot at police officers (a clear felony), obstructed public highways (a misdemeanor, unless you are a passerby and feel threatened making it a felony), assaulted law enforcement officials (felony), and basically been a bunch of idiots (unfortunately not illegal). This pipeline crap is sheer bullshit. Tens of thousands of pipelines already exist in this country, one of which already runs along the corridor for which this one has been previously approved, *by Native American council*.

The liberal media...... so provocative and racist in years past while searching for an unfounded news cause.......

When will the idiocy end?
I REALLY HATE to quote snopesjokes...... but this is one thing they actually have close to factual. SO...... in the interest of factual rebuttal,...... here's a piece from one of the most liberal sites available.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/11/28/what-those-dakota-access-pipeline-protesters-dont-tell-you/
the article you cited....seems to contradict your argument....actually it disarticulates it... point by point
ending with:
"no specific instances in which the tribes put out factually inaccurate information were referenced, nor was evidence provided to back the claim that the media favored the tribal narrative over any other."

LittleBuzzSaw

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
the article you cited....seems to contradict your argument....actually it disarticulates it... point by point
ending with:
"no specific instances in which the tribes put out factually inaccurate information were referenced, nor was evidence provided to back the claim that the media favored the tribal narrative over any other."
And it also proves the pipeline never transcends native land nor disturbes any purported burial grounds. It also proves the native council was given countless opportunities to protest or contend any part of the agreement, which they saw fit not to do.

LittleBuzzSaw

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
ending with:
Thereby proving all grounds for any protest are totally unfounded.

LittleBuzzSaw

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
ending with:

The tribes never put out factually inaccurate information..... the protestors have. The pipeline does NOT transcend ANY Native land. It does NOT transcend any Native burial ground. These two "points" are the entire basis on which the protests are based, therefore, being baseless and FALSE, anyone who stands in support of them, or causing public alarm, or attacking LE officials, or destroying property, or burning things, or blocking public passage, should be thrown in jail, with reasonable force if necessary.

The media never did favor the Tribal narrative.... correct. The Tribal narrative never contradicted anything. The entire protesting population came from people making completely false claims for a completely false cause.

The article was posted for the simple fact of rebutting every claim of every protestor, or anyone in support of them.

LittleBuzzSaw

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This entire situation was presented to all political entities in the area before it was given the "go ahead", to include all Tribal councils in the area (EVEN THOUGH IT DID NOT GO THROUGH TRIBAL LAND, OR ANY SACRED PART OF IT).

SO........ AGAIN.......... I'll say this....... the ENTIRE BASIS OFF WHICH THE PROTESTS HAVE BEEN ENGAGED IS FALSITIES.

They're not even digging a new "trench".... so to speak. This pipeline is going to go adjacent to one already in existence.

Unless of course, you'd rather have it transported by rail or tanker trucks....... but I doubt most people in favor of such have studied the statistics of accidents by rail or vehicle......... or ever been accident investigators.

D

deleted37010

The article was posted for the simple fact of rebutting every claim of every protestor, or anyone in support of them.
The snopes article rebutted the original article.... the original article was
"What Those Dakota Access Pipeline Protesters Don’t Tell You"... that's the article that isn't factually based
nothing about snopes findings went against the protesters.... ?

LittleBuzzSaw

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The snopes article rebutted the original article.... the original article was
"What Those Dakota Access Pipeline Protesters Don’t Tell You"... that's the article that isn't factually based
nothing about snopes findings went against the protesters.... ?
It went against the entire reasoning for the protests.

LittleBuzzSaw

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

umdoistressilvaquatro

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A global survey conducted by the Worldwide Independent Network and Gallup at the end of 2013 revealed strong animosity towards the US’s role as the world’s policeman. Citizens across over 60 nations were asked: “Which country do you think is the greatest threat to peace in the world today?”

The US topped the list, with 24 percent of people believing America to be the biggest danger to peace.
That was what I was refering to, but americans prefer to bury their heads in the sand and pretend they were heroes when they played Call of Duty on real vitims in a third world country.

umdoistressilvaquatro

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Again, all you offer is sarcastic metaphor. That's apparently all you have to offer.
He's trying to dismiss my claims that he participated in an imperialistic war by diverting the discussion for the guilt of my ancestors in imperialism. He have gone as far as two thousand years back in history to try to ignore recent and current history of american imperialism. He mocks concerns over the genocide in Iraq because he doesn't really care about their lifes (which was precisely what I was trying to point up in the first place).

LittleBuzzSaw

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He's trying to dismiss my claims that he participated in an imperialistic war by diverting the discussion for the guilt of my ancestors in imperialism. He have gone as far as two thousand years back in history to try to ignore recent and current history of american imperialism. He mocks concerns over the genocide in Iraq because he doesn't really care about their lifes (which was precisely what I was trying to point up in the first place).
You keep quoting the same thing over and over. You have no clue who I do or do not care about. I hold life sacred, but I will defend mine. As I said, I never took one life overseas; on American soil, different story. I did my job as a soldier, I did not have anything to do with the decision to go into Iraq. Blame me all you want, but you'll never understand what it means to serve in any military. You quite obviously have no clue who to blame, other than someone you don't like. I'd like to know why you aren't upset at the other genocide events happening in the world to this very day. Enjoy Brazil, and please, stay there.

D

deleted37010

the paradigm of our military and by extension...americans as good and wholesome... is so pervasive in our insulated and self-reinforcing society... it's like the air we breathe in the US.... it's a carefully cultivated view of ourselves that we won't give up.... not when faced with proof, not when faced with reality.....it's prettier in our bubble.....we are americans because god loves us the most... which is obvious because we put in god we trust on our money.... it has to be true

LittleBuzzSaw

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
the paradigm of our military and by extension...americans as good and wholesome... is so pervasive in our insulated and self-reinforcing society... it's like the air we breathe in the US.... it's a carefully cultivated view of ourselves that we won't give up.... not when faced with proof, not when faced with reality.....it's prettier in our bubble.....we are americans because god loves us the most... which is obvious because we put in god we trust on our money.... it has to be true
To a certain extent, that's largely true.