Are There Any Guys On This Site That Like Huge Tit Implants?

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, with a big qualifier. Silicone implants are hard to the point of being un-natural. However, Saline implants are soft, pliable and natural feeling.

I like saline implants, hate silicone.

Also hate the plastic surgeons that do a sloppy job and leave huge scars. Silicone and huge scars? Ughhh! How can they leave huge scars when it is a simple, little incision?

Reactions: CaribbeanBarbie

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
If I can touch them then they are "real"

Anyone who has in a DR's office ever handled a "classic" non "gummy bear" non "high profile" silcone gel implant, knows who soft and "squishable" they are and after you get tired of playing with it and set it back on the DR's desk has seen how it flattened or "pillowed out" and when you manipulated it how it "moved/bounced'sloshed around" all of which are things that these days the "all natural" crowd always point to as "proof" that so and so's very large very full very firm breasts MUST be "all natural" based on nothing more than "she says so" and they do "---------"

The best example I can think of is Tiffany Towers, I never got to see or touch them myself but by all reports and from what I saw in her vids they very soft, moved and bounced around, pillowed out and had all the characteristics that are now touted as "proof" that to pick an example Leane Crowe is "all natural" which maybe she is but I firmly believe that if Tiffany Towers and a few others from her era that looked simular came around today and made simular claims there would be loads of people believing her and pointing to all the usual as "proof"

Reactions: keenobserver