Are There Any Smells That Turn You On?

dculo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I know men often are just seen as physical creatures (what we see, turns us on the most) but are there any smells that "do it for you"?
Dated a french girl who's breath smelled like my cow horse barn poop/dung. It was a little off-putting @ 1st but it grew to REALLY turn me on in a major way! It probably had something to do w/ her diet but I LOVED HER VERSION of bad/stinky breath and would nut so hard in her pussy couch. Her breath & Smegma would be my top answers for surf
In fact I would say CERTAIN types of "bad breath" turn me on. Some people with bad breath, you smell it & you are immediately repulsed & you automatically cork your nose as a reflex whenever they speak close to you. But I have met a few Carole women with hot breath that turned me on auvinet
/status/1086585077050404864 - /status/1086585991517724673

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I have a pretty keen sense of smell, so yes, smells can play a pretty big role in my attraction of to a woman. Certain perfumes are complete and total turn off for me, as is the smell of certain gums, and the smell of IPA beer breath. haha. Floral perfumes are too much for me, don't like them either.

As for smells I like, its a pretty wide range. Vanilla, a light female musk can be a turn on, the smell of almost every vagina I've ever encountered was a turn on.

Reactions: Gj816 and diver6

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sexually, smell of cum (my own and others) is a big turn on to me.
At time when my wife wasn't on birth control, I was using condom to fuck her and came inside the condom, I would carefully fold up the condom to keep the cum from spill out, then hid the condom in a secret location in my bathroom.
I would take it out and smell it a day later or if I had sex in the morning, I will smell it at night after I got home from work. The smell of my cum inside the condom instantly gave me a semi-hardon as I replayed the feeling I had when I shot my load there.
Even 2 days later the cum still smell good to have a sniff at it. But after that, I would trash it.

In addition, I would love the smell of sex, like in a room where sex acts, such as a guy was fucking his girl or just finishing up, at that time all the aroma are mixing up in that area, like the smell of pussy, her juice, his cum, his sweat and the heat. If you can imagine that.

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've always been deficient in the olfactory department, so it takes a strong odor for me to smell it.

There is a perfume that always gets my motor going, but I can't for the life of me find out what it was. One of my girlfriends wore it often, and it was strong. Her bed smelled like her. Well, for a while anyway.

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girl's cleavage. Been that way from our very first time.
And, more recently, the smell of her sweat.
Absolutely drives me wild.
It's not typical body odor. She barely smells like anything. Not anything foul, anyway.... Or indicative of heavy physical activity.
Gotta be some pheromone connect there.
Post gym? Try and stop me from licking her all over. Lol

Reactions: diver6

The smell of my wife. From head to toe it is amazing.

batnballs67

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are a couple colognes that get me going a little. I really love the smell of my wife's pussy...and others' pussies! When I can still smell it on my beard after eating her out, it sends a spark up my cock.
A few times I went running after a night of banging the wife. As the miles added up I got hotter and sweatier and I could smell her pussy juices that dried onto my cock the night before. I was working hard and I didn't get a hardon until I finished and cooled down a bit.

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There are a couple colognes that get me going a little. I really love the smell of my wife's pussy...and others' pussies! When I can still smell it on my beard after eating her out, it sends a spark up my cock.
A few times I went running after a night of banging the wife. As the miles added up I got hotter and sweatier and I could smell her pussy juices that dried onto my cock the night before. I was working hard and I didn't get a hardon until I finished and cooled down a bit.

I do the same, often don't shower after fucking the wife and the whole next day all I can smell is her pussy juices on my cock every time I take a piss I often wonder if other guys next to me pick up on the scent!