Are There Any Smells That Turn You On?

D

deleted814719

Seriously. First, I do like a good perfume on my wife. I have given her gifts of perfume which she enjoys and enjoys putting it on for me.

Now, yes, the smell of her pussy really turns me on. Although she is post-menopausal, her pussy still has a nice smell that drives me nuts. In foreplay, I'll finger fuck her and rub her clit. Then, when I penetrate in missionary position laying on top of her, I'll use my hand to rub her ear or neck. That way, I can sniff and smell my fingers which have been in her. Wow. If penetrate her doggy style, I'll sniff my fingers and lick them as well. Pervie? Perhaps but it turns me on

Now, if I eat my creampie out of her afterward, OMG. The smell of my cum mixed with her pussy is a real turn-on.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
On the more general side, I've always liked the smell of pumpkin pie, which studies of pheromones have proven that it is one of the smells that can actually increase blood flow to the genitals.

But on the more particular side, waking up to the smell of the wife's hair in my face has always been one of the best parts of starting the day.

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife. Her hair, the back of her neck, her musk, etc...

Other than that? Maybe gunpowder or Hoppes #9

Hoppes #9 does have a strangely pleasant smell; definitely better than the industrial smell of LSA or RBC. CLP on the other hand is so foul it smells like something that dripped from a spent condom used in a no holds-barred gangbang.

Reactions: ronin001

EricR

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife's pussy. I like for her to have not had a shower for a day or so. So I can really smell her when I'm eating her out and making love to her. Problem is. When she has hasn't had a shower for a day or 2. She doesn't like to kiss me after going down on her and I love kissing while thrusting in and out if her.