Are there any straight guys here that would let me suck their dick?

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to blow this guy here in Atlanta that purely just used my throat.

Tossed me around, called me faggot, etc;

He got off, didn't care about me and he'd leave. No attraction other than the fact that I would do what he said.

That is totally FUCKING HOT!!!!!!!

How did you meet him? How did you establish he was str8 but would let you service him and how did you let him know you were willing to do so?

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Find some alcohol, I've heard it's a 6pack, and I'm sure that will be enough convincing for some dudes. :smile:

There's no such thing as a drunk straight guy.
-- Gay proverb

Here is an instructional video.....
How to Seduce a Straight Jock in 10 Easy Steps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm2a6klWHbc

And of course YouTube gives you suggestions for similar clips. Several others listed to the right (when you go to the clip above) on how to seduce straight guys. Apparently a topic people are interested in!

Last edited:

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is a group on here that I wish was more active --
http://www.lpsg.org/groups/367-straight+male+worship/
--a place for gay guys to worship straight dudes, and for straight dudes who like to be appreciated. In our society it's usually the woman who is placed on the pedestal, so some straight guys might want to see what it's like to be worshipped for a change. Check it out.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I used to blow this guy here in Atlanta that purely just used my throat.

Tossed me around, called me faggot, etc;

He got off, didn't care about me and he'd leave. No attraction other than the fact that I would do what he said.

LOL...had a similiar experience. Only happened once. Saw the guy again at the bar after that and he ignored me. The whole experience was just plain hot.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't know that sexual orientation matters too much. My rationale to straight boys that I've blown is, "You came out to the bar to get off. You didn't have any luck with the women. I'll be happy to get you off. It doesn't really matter who sucks your dick as long as you get off, right?" I never coerced them into doing more. I suck, he came, I left. *shrug* When it comes down to it, sexual orientation is a label to describe a certain behavior. IMHO, I like the Kinsey scale for my determination of a guy's sexual orientation. Now, that's not to say a "straight" boy that goes out LOOKING for a guy to suck his dick is straight. He needs a bit of a wake up call. But, if you manage to talk a straight boy into getting a blow job from a guy and life goes on....well....

I'm in a fraternity and played a team sport and I noticed some interesting things. There was so much male / male interaction that was homoerotic. I'm sure most of you know this. Stuff of fantasies for some gay guys.

Maybe I'm rambling, but this is a thread that interests me a lot. I like going after straight boys. Something...I'm not sure what it is.

Ok, I'll stop now before I get flamed badly. ;)

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm in a fraternity and played a team sport and I noticed some interesting things. There was so much male / male interaction that was homoerotic. I'm sure most of you know this. Stuff of fantasies for some gay guys.

Let's hear some of those stories!!

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I like going after straight boys. Something...I'm not sure what it is.

Ok, I'll stop now before I get flamed badly. ;)

It amazes me that some queens have a hissy fit over gay guys going after straight guys. What difference does it make? They'd be the first one to call someone out for judging them and they spout all this sexual freedom stuff as it applies to them but then when they find out a gay guy is going after straight guys -- Whoa, Nellie! If the gay guy and the straight guy are fine with it, it's no one else's business. Get a life. Only worry about what's going on in your own bed, not anyone else's.

The only thing I can figure out is they don't have a BF and they think gay guys going after str8's reduces the pool of potential husbands for them? Just like some women don't like gay guys -- often women that don't have a man but want one, in my experience. Jealousy? Competition? Both??

pacman1062

Experimental Member
Media
Like someone else said, Why Not....A mouth is a mouth. Yes, I'd like more than a blow job, but, that would require a woman. So, if all I'm getting is a BJ, so be it.

1goodguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I remember when I went to work in the USA, shared a room with an American guy who was cut and me, I'm not. A few weeks passed and during this time he'd seen me naked a few times as I slept in the raw and drying off after a shower etc. I'd not seen him, seemed a bit more prudish about being naked.

Anyway, one night he started talking about me being uncut, what's it like etc with sensitivity and said he was cut, never seen anybody uncut before and he asked if he could have a closer look at my meat! Didn't think too much about it, if you've got it flaunt it! So I walked over to him so he could get a closer look and he asked more questions and then if he could touch it... I said hell no and walked away!

Must have been a few nights later and I was getting ready for bed after a shower again and my room mate starts up a conversation about the previous chat we had and he apologized for asking to touch me saying he just wanted to see how it felt to roll the foreskin!

By now I had my back to him as I'd started getting hard with all his talk and found my self saying what the heck as I turned around with my towel trying to hide the start of a boner. I walked over to the guy and said he could do what he wanted, we were both guys so what's the big deal, said I was getting hard because of whatever and well, it's a natural thing!

The guy was a bit nervous I guess but after a few comments about the size of my meat, the fact that I trimmed my pubes to make it look bigger and the fact that I was thick and uncut he finally made contact with my dick!

I can still remember how gentle he was to begin with, asked if he could roll the skin back and then, of course I was getting harder, he started to wank me off and as I got harder he got bolder and after a good twenty minute wank he started to give me head!

It felt great, the feel of another guy holding my meat, wanking me off, giving me head etc, the first time for me to be with another guy and it felt SO good... it became a nightly routine for the six months we shared the room and there was alot more exploring of one and other during this time!

Since then... let's say I'm 95% gay these days lol ;-)

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnDoeXXXm

DMoC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Basically, getting head is sexually ambiguous, everyone has a mouth. Getting anal could be considered sexually ambiguous too, as everyone has an ass. So, if you don't do anything outside of your zone of comfort, i.e. for a straight man, getting fucked or giving head, then you're clear. Sex is sex, pleasure is pleasure.

B_BoysAreToys

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Basically, getting head is sexually ambiguous, everyone has a mouth. Getting anal could be considered sexually ambiguous too, as everyone has an ass. So, if you don't do anything outside of your zone of comfort, i.e. for a straight man, getting fucked or giving head, then you're clear. Sex is sex, pleasure is pleasure.

Ummmm no. 2 guys getting each other is gay. Nothing wrong with it, but it is gay.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
not really. the activity is a homosexual act, but activity doesn't define either persons sexuality.

some people might engage in sexual acts outside their orientation for heaps of reason.. from financial gain to curiosity to a humiliation kick. if the primary motivation is NOT an attraction to the same sex then a blowjob isn't necessarily gay.

B_BoysAreToys

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
...but one could argue that if a guy can even get a hard on with another guy...with no naked girls around...that he is at least bisexual.

Even you said mickey, that it is a homosexual act.

How is this even being debated?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
okay.. you are assuming the hard on is caused by an attraction to man. the hypothetical erection could be from the idea of sexual release, a submissive might be into the humiliation or con non-con loss of control.

i thought about editing my comment.. something like "man mouth on penis might be called a homosexual act for lack of a better term. in my world i just call it sexual activity/act :smile:

why not debate it?

i is living in the states where sexuality and civil rights are a huge issue. specifically heterosexuality comes with a heap of privilege and protections by law that homosexual people are still fighting for. any discussion on the complexities of sexuality would hopefully open minds to how other people are living their lives. umm maybe compassion and empathy will follow.

Last edited: