Are there any straight guys here that would let me suck their dick?

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Come on all you stubborn, pigheaded hetero...um...sexual persons! The non-gay male sexual persons will not be denied their non-straight sexual persons peens!! The flies of all formerly straight males should be unzipped immediately, those cocks should be flopped out NOW! All the formerly gay males will feed until satisfied at long last! Then these endless threads of gay men begging and wheedling straight men for their cocks might end once and for all...:smile::smile:

D

deleted557465

I remember when I went to work in the USA, shared a room with an American guy who was cut and me, I'm not. A few weeks passed and during this time he'd seen me naked a few times as I slept in the raw and drying off after a shower etc. I'd not seen him, seemed a bit more prudish about being naked.

Anyway, one night he started talking about me being uncut, what's it like etc with sensitivity and said he was cut, never seen anybody uncut before and he asked if he could have a closer look at my meat! Didn't think too much about it, if you've got it flaunt it! So I walked over to him so he could get a closer look and he asked more questions and then if he could touch it... I said hell no and walked away!

Must have been a few nights later and I was getting ready for bed after a shower again and my room mate starts up a conversation about the previous chat we had and he apologized for asking to touch me saying he just wanted to see how it felt to roll the foreskin!

By now I had my back to him as I'd started getting hard with all his talk and found my self saying what the heck as I turned around with my towel trying to hide the start of a boner. I walked over to the guy and said he could do what he wanted, we were both guys so what's the big deal, said I was getting hard because of whatever and well, it's a natural thing!

The guy was a bit nervous I guess but after a few comments about the size of my meat, the fact that I trimmed my pubes to make it look bigger and the fact that I was thick and uncut he finally made contact with my dick!

I can still remember how gentle he was to begin with, asked if he could roll the skin back and then, of course I was getting harder, he started to wank me off and as I got harder he got bolder and after a good twenty minute wank he started to give me head!

It felt great, the feel of another guy holding my meat, wanking me off, giving me head etc, the first time for me to be with another guy and it felt SO good... it became a nightly routine for the six months we shared the room and there was alot more exploring of one and other during this time!

Since then... let's say I'm 95% gay these days lol ;-)

That story alone made me very horny...

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It amazes me that some queens have a hissy fit over gay guys going after straight guys. What difference does it make? They'd be the first one to call someone out for judging them and they spout all this sexual freedom stuff as it applies to them but then when they find out a gay guy is going after straight guys -- Whoa, Nellie! If the gay guy and the straight guy are fine with it, it's no one else's business. Get a life. Only worry about what's going on in your own bed, not anyone else's.
I'm not sure why you generalised all gay men that share those same thoughts as queens.:confused: I feel the same way toward gay men that actively seek out straight men as the way you've described, and I'm not a queen. Mind you, I specificed seeking out, so as not to include gay men that are in a sexual relationship with straight men. If you can hook one, congratulations, but that's not what irks me.

The seeking out is irksome because you end up with broken-hearted gay men falling for straight men, over and over again and the rest of us are subjected to incessant tears and whining (don't tell me that doesn't happen, I've witnessed it); straight men, more often than not, don't like the attention and all it ends up doing is fueling their fear-driven fantasy of perverted gay men out to get them, which, once again, doesn't bode well for the rest of us; and it's just damn frustrating to watch.

But to each their own.

...but one could argue that if a guy can even get a hard on with another guy...with no naked girls around...that he is at least bisexual.

Even you said mickey, that it is a homosexual act.

How is this even being debated?
The vibrations of a moving bus give me a hard-on, but that don't mean I got a thing for buses.
Not sure who to attribute that quote to, read it somewhere.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Basically, getting head is sexually ambiguous, everyone has a mouth. Getting anal could be considered sexually ambiguous too, as everyone has an ass. So, if you don't do anything outside of your zone of comfort, i.e. for a straight man, getting fucked or giving head, then you're clear. Sex is sex, pleasure is pleasure.

that would mean that there is no such thing as homosexuality and I don't think many people would agree with that line of thinking...

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
not really. the activity is a homosexual act, but activity doesn't define either persons sexuality.

some people might engage in sexual acts outside their orientation for heaps of reason.. from financial gain to curiosity to a humiliation kick. if the primary motivation is NOT an attraction to the same sex then a blowjob isn't necessarily gay.

if someone commits a crime and they don't know it's a crime, the act is still illegal
if someone commits a homosexual act, it is still a homosexual act even if they have thier eyes closed and say "just this once"

D_Glansthorpe Schmuck

Experimental Member
Media
go suck a fuck

I think Im the only one that got that -__-

But yea, you dont have to be "gay" to like a blow job.
I would let him blow me, and I would enjoy it.
But would I ever "date" or "love" him?
No because he isnt what im attracted to.
I can love women but not men, that doesnt stop me from being liberal and enjoying a blow job. whoever it is from.

JacobFox

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
...but one could argue that if a guy can even get a hard on with another guy...with no naked girls around...that he is at least bisexual.

Even you said mickey, that it is a homosexual act.

How is this even being debated?

Whenever anyone assumes and states that their opinion is the right one, when it is, in fact, just an opinion, it is always likely to start a debate. You say it makes him gay or bisexual and lots of people disagree.

As far as a guy getting a hard on with another guy, that doesn't make anyone gay. Try being a guy and growing up and finding out how easy it is for guys to get hard on from a simple summer breeze. That doesn't make us attracted to wind.

RalDudeHangin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If someone commits a crime and they don't know it's a crime, the act is still illegal. If someone commits a homosexual act, it is still a homosexual act even if they have thier eyes closed and say "just this once"

The example of a crime, like the str8 dude getting a bj, is all relative. It's all a matter of persepctive and a specific set of "rules" to which a person ascribes.

What's considered legal/illegal in the US might not be in another country. In Canada you might be allowed to possess weed. In the US, not so much. So the US person looing over the border can't look at the Canadian dude puffing away and yell "Foul!"

Likewise, if the dude getting the bj associates with being str8 and that "a mouth is a mouth", he's str8. Who's business is it of anyone else's to tell him different? Just cuz he was able to get an erection with a guy? I can remember times 4 wheeling when a rough Jeep ride got 'junior' all excited. Doesn't mean I wanted to be a Jeepasexual. :D

captainwhackit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Oh I love this debate.

All the people who yell "you're not straight if..." are always completely ignorant of the FACT that sexual labels were INVENTED BY MAN.
Before Hitler the idea of homosexuality had never been verbalized. It was created by a humanitarian author attempting to combat Hitler's views on men who have sex with men.
Prior to that it was accepted that many men had fetishes (though they were not described as that) for sexual acts and physical attributes relating to other men, and they still married and had children. It wasn't widely discussed, and it wasn't considered an important issue by most.
Women had their loving and attentive husbands, kids had their fathers, and men had their families and their "close male friends".
It's how the ancient Greeks did it. It's how most civilizations did it up until this creation of the sexually segmented society.

No other species on Earth segregates or defines on the basis of a sexual act, and it is now commonly accepted that all animals experience same-sex events just as Humans do. They don't have other members of their species dictating to them what that makes them.

The fact is, you can enjoy cock and not be gay. A fetish for one aspect of male anatomy or sexual act does not dictate who a person falls in love with or what OTHER PEOPLE have the imagined right to call them.

Millions of men who have female partners and completely heterosexual lifestyles have a fetish for cock, ejaculation, masturbation... It's probably right up there with a boob fetish. It's just not talked about because of this fake label scenario we all live under.

I long for the day when we finally destroy this gay/bi/straight insanity and just live by what makes us happy. Screw what other people think it "makes you". It doesn't make you any different to who you already are.
And when another people (who really have no right to be telling you what or who you are) start to shove you into a little box just like theirs, just walk away knowing you're more intelligent than they are.

/rant

somyos_ketha

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm too straight.
It's OK if there's a guy sucking or jacking off my dick. ... I like it.
It's not OK with ass. I won't fuck ass.

adequate

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh I love this debate.

All the people who yell "you're not straight if..." are always completely ignorant of the FACT that sexual labels were INVENTED BY MAN.
Before Hitler the idea of homosexuality had never been verbalized. It was created by a humanitarian author attempting to combat Hitler's views on men who have sex with men.
Prior to that it was accepted that many men had fetishes (though they were not described as that) for sexual acts and physical attributes relating to other men, and they still married and had children. It wasn't widely discussed, and it wasn't considered an important issue by most.
Women had their loving and attentive husbands, kids had their fathers, and men had their families and their "close male friends".
It's how the ancient Greeks did it. It's how most civilizations did it up until this creation of the sexually segmented society.

No other species on Earth segregates or defines on the basis of a sexual act, and it is now commonly accepted that all animals experience same-sex events just as Humans do. They don't have other members of their species dictating to them what that makes them.

The fact is, you can enjoy cock and not be gay. A fetish for one aspect of male anatomy or sexual act does not dictate who a person falls in love with or what OTHER PEOPLE have the imagined right to call them.

Millions of men who have female partners and completely heterosexual lifestyles have a fetish for cock, ejaculation, masturbation... It's probably right up there with a boob fetish. It's just not talked about because of this fake label scenario we all live under.

I long for the day when we finally destroy this gay/bi/straight insanity and just live by what makes us happy. Screw what other people think it "makes you". It doesn't make you any different to who you already are.
And when another people (who really have no right to be telling you what or who you are) start to shove you into a little box just like theirs, just walk away knowing you're more intelligent than they are.

/rant

That was a breath of fresh air, May I sniff ?

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh I love this debate.

/rant

Until that day, let's toss a broad label on a guy for something that he does once or twice, ever

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh I love this debate.

/rant

Brilliant!!!

(Even though I recall the heterosexual/homosexual division was invented by a german sexologist prior to the Hitler era - in the 1890s? But that's nit-picking in the context of this thread.)

Bravo!!!

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And yet...

As a "gay" man I wouldn't let a guy I didn't fancy suck my cock any more than I would use a bag of chopped liver (a literary reference - Portnoy's Complaint - contemporary movie equivalent, apple pie) to get off. There has to be some connection.

lucidbass

Experimental Member
Media
Kinda funny, totally straight guys don't mind getting their cock sucked by other guys because it feels good, end off. Meanwhile, I'm 100% straight but I do have some very (stereotypically) feminine views on sex (what I appreciate more than "beauty" is a 'connection', sex is a pretty emotional thing to me, I like to be appreciated by a woman for more than my cock but for the whole package... and this all includes one night stands as well).. and the notion of a guy sucking my cock doesn't do anything for me. It's actually quite a turn-off. I'd miss the feminine part that only a woman possesses and I'd miss the connection with that femininity.

Humans are interesting.

lucidbass

Experimental Member
Media
Oh I love this debate.

I sort of agree, but not completely. While homosexuality itself wasn't defined, the label 'sodomite' was used for anyone who showed 'unnatural sexual behavior' which included same sex sexual relations.

There was a general stigma of what was 'accepted' sexual behavior (by society at large) and what's considered 'homosexual' behavior today, was also deviant at that time.

I do feel (and I've raised this before) that labels like 'gay/bi/straight' are far too rigid classifications for something as complex and gray as human sexuality and therefore pretty useless, though.