are there any tell tale signs that a penis has had some PE

jimlow35

Just Browsing
Media
Are there any? Maybe like thick viens or somthing. Im not talking like short term but long term. Can you look at penis and say hey that guy did some pe exercises

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stretchmarks and/or a "baseball bat" appearance show up in some men. These issues can be addressed with proper post-PE skin care and a more balanced routine respectively.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Interesting thread. Do you suppose those muscle guys who we all know who have big dicks are actually doing some PE in secret as well as working out?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting thread. Do you suppose those muscle guys who we all know who have big dicks are actually doing some PE in secret as well as working out?
ITs possible. They already possess the dicipline required to do PE. I would say that is the most difficult part of PE. And just like losing weight or training, most people cant gut it out.

I weight train, so PE is just routine to me. Just another work out.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the comments guys. I was thinking so...

I'm sure you've met the guys I'm talking about. They don't just work out for health, but beef up, and follow intense routines, and take supplements, and creatine, and proteins, and who knows what. Outside the gym, you'll often find these guys particular about their clothes and car, they may be tanned, their hair gelled, and their clothes spritzed with ( a little bit too much) cologne. ( I figured when they bleach their teeth and start going after their eyebrows, we are traveling into the land of gay, which is outside the scope of our discussion.)

Now, I'm not cutting these guys up. In fact I am discribing some guido guy friends of mine sad to say. When the question was posed, whether there were any tell tale signs of PE, it got me thinking....

These guys all have pretty big dicks, several of them have ones that sort of stick outward and wiggle rather than "swing" or "hang", and one at least has what I call the chinese noodle dick - very long and skinny - I'm talking almost has to ravel it up to get in his pants. This I always wondered was perhaps because:
1) They always get a little hard when they see me....
2) They are popping too many herbal testosterone supplements,
and they always get a little hard when they see anyone.
3) Man, these guys really do have it all. Looks, body, car, penis.

Then a little light bulb went off when I saw this post...
4) They want (maybe a little too obviously) to have it all and they are secretly big time PE enthusiasts.

I think I got their number now.
Maybe I'll even start practicing my house blend dance moves.
Now I'm wondering, how many guys do you think do this stuff today?

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Most of the techniques used in PE are nothing new. Vacuum pumping, bib hanging, jelq and kagel have existed and have been known to the United States for decades. The main thing is to understand that only more recently has it come to light that there is in a percentage of men some chance for success with these techniques. That is where the change and acceptance has been.

Not everybody responds equally and not everybody responds to all the techniques. There is with diligence usually at least one technique, maybe more, that will achieve some results with about 80% of all men.

The younger the enthusiast and the more diligent the person is, the better the chances are for a positive response.

Big Al and those who do have some positive experience with all of the techniques have studied this stuff for many years. You will find that none of those who have had these experiences, and or talk about the reality of this are "twenty-somethings". Most of us who have been around this are much older than that, and it is because of long term exposure to what works, and a quest for knowledge, that the information over the years has come into our hands.

There is ZERO magic in all of this. It is years and years of research and information gathering from the long-term experiences of others. That is where the information came from.

Last edited:

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha, hey big Al. Thanks for the tip off.
You've got to tell me now, is this some kind of underground thing?
How do you come by your information?

In how do you come by your information, I mean the idea that many muscle guys do some pumping, rather than your (vast amount of) information in general. ??

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello Fuzzy Ken,
Thanks for your last post. If it was meant as a reply to my posts (replying to wish48 and BigAl's reply) I don't think you understood what I was asking, or the turn the discussion took in the posts above.
I was wondering if guys who tend to be occupied with their appearance in general, are also likely to be doing some PE.
I take it from what you write, that you suppose if they are around 20 or 30, it is not likely, or at least they are not likely to have success with it. I think it would be very funny if they did though, and have just been coming up with some one liners about the Austen Powers Swedish Penis Pump for some friends of mine.

By the way, I mean to be only mildly derisive to my dork-ball friends -who spend time builing biceps that serve only look good in too tight shirts, rather than for lifting anything useful, or actually aiding in self defense, and for whose penises I would suspect a similar anaolgy to hold true -but not for guys who actually put thought and effort into this. To the latter, I only urge caution and self acceptance, and self love. If PE comes from that place, I say go for it and mean to be very encouraging.

As for myself, I have become curious about it, and have read up on it. I am interested in the science of PE, not if it works - apparently it does- but how. My best insight so far is that it does not work the way they explain it on penis pump websites or by the Ubange tribe stretching method.

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ITs possible. They already possess the dicipline required to do PE. I would say that is the most difficult part of PE. And just like losing weight or training, most people cant gut it out.

I weight train, so PE is just routine to me. Just another work out.

Definitely. One of my workout buds and I generally vacuum pump and jelq together after our cardio only (no resistance sessions) on Saturday mornings.

We don't just work out for health, but beef up for amateur comps as MattBrick described, and follow intense routines, and take supplements (too many to mention) including creatine, and proteins (1 gm/lb of body weight), and who knows what....maybe muscle worship. Outside the gym, we are particular about our clothes and detailed bikes and cars....yes we visit tanning salons during the winter months, our hair and brows trimmed and gelled and bodies shaved or waxed (except for the legs....then only for comp events). Bleached teeth? Yes. But neither of us ever use cologne.

Last edited:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whoa! Hold on with the generalizations Mattbrick.

I understand what you are asking now. I thought you wee asking if you could look at a penis and tell it and PE has been done to it.

As far as behaviours that would indicate if a person is doing PE? No, that is unique to the person. And since "birds of a feather flock together", maybe your group of acquaintenses have a similar pattern.

But as for me, I am totally not a metrosexual. I just work out and do PE. I have never been into the fashion scene or gotten highlights or even a manicure. Thats just not me. And it never has been that important.

So to answer your orginal question, its possible, but not likely. You could ask them. I mean, that fact that you have already seen your friends' penises, (which I have never done amoung my friends,) shouldnt be a far leap in asking an "uncomfortable" question.

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only one I know factually is if anyone has had Penis Enlargement Surgery, because it will hang down when hard, instead of hanging up.

One penis I hear alot of people talking about is Mandingo's. No one has come out with any Facts, BUT alot of people think his penis was somehow enhanced. They say it looks like it's been enhanced. I personally don't know

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha, hey big Al. Thanks for the tip off.
You've got to tell me now, is this some kind of underground thing?
How do you come by your information?

If you visit the pumping forums, you'll see some bodybuilders participating. Being involved with PE for over a decade you'll learn and notice many things :)