aRE THERE ANY WOMEN OUT THERE?

blksxmn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a fetich desire that i cant find to be fulfilled. Well maybe a few.
First want a woman that can lay down and stretch or pen her legs all the way out or back so they are laying on the bed and allow me to eat and suck her pussy as loang as i want and then allow me to pound into her as long as i want with out closing her legs. then i want her to lay me down after that and i am exhausted. .. and suck me until she cant suck me anymore hen slowly gently stroke my cock until a unload my huge amount of cum.

are there any flexible women out there like this??

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That sounds like that flexy girl fetish. They have websites that use ex-gymnists or dancers and the get pounded in that stretched out postion. This one site had a chick being pounded from behind while her legs were spread out in a split postition, between two kitchen counters, Van Dam Style. Try Vanessa Lane.

As for meeting real people, I guess ex-gymnists and dancers.

blksxmn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That sounds like that flexy girl fetish. They have websites that use ex-gymnists or dancers and the get pounded in that stretched out postion. This one site had a chick being pounded from behind while her legs were spread out in a split postition, between two kitchen counters, Van Dam Style. Try Vanessa Lane.

As for meeting real people, I guess ex-gymnists and dancers.

do you kow of anywebsites that have this please tell me