Are there guys on here who like to make fun of smaller guys?

uptown121

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone like to tease guys for having smaller dicks or sacks? Never had it done, but always thought it would be kind of fun, i guess i am curious about it. I don't think I am really small enough for it, unless the guy is really huge, but not sure. Any guys that get into this? Either just for fun, or they are actually kind of jerky and like making fun of smaller guys? lol. I am sure there have been threads about this before. I am always curious if some of the super hung guys I see want to make fun of avg or smaller guys, even thought it is jerky..I am betting there are some who get off on it?

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Your penis is so clueless, it doesn't know Oscar de la Hoya from de la Renta!
HA! Take that!:biggrin1:

gunit56_17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As am I (small), had plenty of it in grammer school and into early high school did not like it at all...however now at a ripe ole age I have grown to love it from my wife...SPH which has been talked about in other threads. Just wanted to say what seemed and I guess was horible at the time (younger years) has morphed into an aspect of our sex life.

D_Eddie Withagun

Experimental Member
Media
As am I (small), had plenty of it in grammer school and into early high school did not like it at all...however now at a ripe ole age I have grown to love it from my wife...SPH which has been talked about in other threads. Just wanted to say what seemed and I guess was horible at the time (younger years) has morphed into an aspect of our sex life.

I guess the names she calls you might feel different during an argument. Like..

"Darling, I've said we're not taking the car up to your sister's! She's never liked me anyway!"

"Well at least her husband doesn't have a small dick!"

[Silence]

:dead1:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
no I hate the idea actually
I might be interested in Large Penis Humiliation tho...
that might be cool, I can't make up my mind

adam0108

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm 34 and have a 4.5" penis. I've been made fun of quite in person and online. I actually don't mind it, and almost expect it. I admire and respect well hung men and often wish I were big like them.

bulgeguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've done a little bit of teasing online although I'm not very good at it.

SPH (small penis humiliation) is not necessarily a negative or bad thing. It is basically no different than a guy being aroused by a woman telling him "you've been a bad, bad boy." It's a form of submissive behavior and (from what I'm told) can be very erotic for the receiver.

So long as both parties are consenting adults and understand the expectations upfront, I say let them have their fun.

hung_martin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Making fun of proper small guys is mean but if a mate is average and you a lot bigger then it's fun to tease a bit especially in front of his gf.

I have ended up in some 3somes that way. lol

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i saw a guy with a tshirt that said "mines bigger" and had two monkeys holding a banana each, one's banana was much larger then the other's, and the one with a big banana was smiling, the other looked sad.

Thought it was funny

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i'm weird when it comes to this...if i know a friend or someone ACTUALLY has a small penis, i don't feel any need to mock them and will usually defend them or try to build them up if their confidence is down (it rarely is and they're very secure and not at all embarrassed, nor should they be).

yet anytime i see some douchebag driving some souped up sports car too fast or who's got his truck jacked up and tricked out being an asshole on the road or a cop or someone in a position of authority acting like a jerk or similar behavior, my initial response is always "they're clearly compensating for something." i guess for me, there's nothing wrong with having a small penis in and of itself...but being an arrogant asshat to everyone else to make up for it (or whatever it is they're feeling insecure about) kind of pisses me off.

i don't understand sph, and i certainly wouldn't engage in it...but if it does it for you and you find someone who's willing to, more power to you. i guess the only way you'd get me to indulge you would be to have a badge or an obnoxious vehicle and act like a jerk around me. ;)