Are there many couples gay or straight that never have intercourse?

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What are the reasons sexual intercourse is not part of your love making?

Are their many straight couples that never have intercourse? If so what form of sex do you engage in?

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I have heard some married guys complain that their wives basically stopped fucking them, and I suppose it sometimes happens the other way around.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ditto here.........not into intercourse, only BJ and JO!

Respect that
Genuine question tho,
does a marriage have to be consumated (ie Intercourse) for the legalitys of a marriage
i.e.
is it grounds for a divorce still
depending on which country / state of course
and / or is it simply a case of, as long as you have Fckd once, ( ie consumated the marriage) then you virtually dont have to Fck again, in the legal sense, for possible divorce matters etc
Anybody have a simple answer....or experienced....looooooooooong drawn out court procedures.

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ditto here.........not into intercourse, only BJ and JO!

Respect that
Genuine question tho,
does a marriage have to be consumated (ie Intercourse) for the legalitys of a marriage
i.e.
is it grounds for a divorce still
depending on which country / state of course
and / or is it simply a case of, as long as you have Fckd once, ( ie consumated the marriage) then you virtually dont have to Fck again, in the legal sense, for possible divorce matters etc
Anybody have a simple answer....or experienced....looooooooooong drawn out court procedures.

In the U.S. no. With the no fault divorce system being present in every state there really aren't "grounds" for divorce anymore since you don't need a reason. You just claim irreconcilable differences.

In regard to marriage requirements all you need are the legal certificate and the ceremony though very few courts will invalidate a marriage simply because they didn't have a ceremony (assuming the people were "married" for awhile).

Also, to answer the question, my boyfriend and I do not engage in intercourse/penetration.